|Print List Price:||$15.49|
Save $11.50 (74%)
The Secret Kings (Soul Cycle Book 3) Kindle Edition
|Length: 524 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
As with the rest of the series there is some amazing world building going one. You just know the world building involved much imagination and the intellectual work to make it consistent. The ideas are mapped out. So many big ideas and the little touches that make it enjoyable.
Add to that a large cast of characters who aren't just there as fill-in, but have their back stories and their character arcs. This all means that it takes a careful reading to bring it all in. This is not the type of book you can skim. Still it is rewarding to see how everything is crafted especially as the story telling is superb. The type of novel where a future re-reading is both demanded and rewarding.
It had been a while since I read Nethereal and Souldancer. While reading The Secret Kings, I found myself remembering things that happened to the characters in the previous 2 books. I realized I had grown attached to these characters, and found myself thinking back to all the great moments that I had read. I was excited to see where Brian would take them.
I was not disappointed. The Secret Kings takes the reader on a fantastic journey. It is very well written, and at times it can be both powerful and bittersweet. It also has some of the most well-written space battles I have read in a long time. You can tell this series is a labor of love in the sheer amount of detail present. Action flows quickly and keeps the reader on edge. At one point, I was at 30% read on my Kindle. By 5:00 PM that same day, I had finished the remaining 70%. I was so engrossed I could not put it down.
If your're a fan of space opera, fantasy, horror, or science fiction in general, you owe it to yourself to try out the Soul Cycle series. It is such an enjoyable universe to experience.
Most recent customer reviews
As great as the first two novels were, I was not certain how the narrative threads from each novel would be woven together.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera