Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Secret Lives of Men and Women: A PostSecret Book
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

Format: Hardcover|Change

on August 9, 2016
A quick read. Really good book. Great for conversations
on July 25, 2016
Affirms that you are not the only one who has done something outrageous.
on July 18, 2016
Great book.
on July 17, 2016
Love
on July 16, 2016
I cannot say enough good for these books. Letting thousands of people in on your own, very personal secrets, is something most people would never consider, but being able to read some of these is not only highly interesting, it's almost comforting. Being able to see that you're not the only person in the world with "deep, dark secrets" helps you realize just how much more alike we all really are. This book shows no color, background, socioeconomic standing, political preferences, etc, which I think, helps us all gather in a sort of unity. The reader is able to see that everyone has demons, no matter who they may be, or where they may come from.
on May 7, 2016
Postsecret is a community project started by Frank Warren. Initially he printed 3,000 self-addressed and postage paid postcards and asked people to anonymously send him a secret. He only got 100 postcards back but since then he has received over 50,000 postcards and they keep coming in.

Reading these secrets feels intimate, the postcards are hand crafted and some are incredibly clever and beautiful. The secrets range from the trivial and funny to touching, heart warming and heartbreaking.

Reading these I couldn’t help but think that people share a lot of the same insecurities and worries, that many of us make bad choices and don’t know how to break away from them, that many of us want to change and that many of us feel scared and alone.

Reading this was like a leveller, it reminded me what is important in life, it reminded me that I am fortunate in many ways and it reminded me that I am not alone.

It also made me think about what my secrets are and temporarily made me want to share them.
on March 26, 2016
Outstanding!
on January 31, 2016
What is there not to love about Post Secret books? I have included Post Secret books in my coffee table collection as they provide wonderful reading and opportunities for discussion with guests. As always, shipping and product description were as expected! Thanks!
on January 5, 2016
I can't get enough of post secret! Awsome book I look forward to aquiring other volumes.
on October 11, 2015
If you like PS, this is a nice compilation of past PS.