Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Secret Order: Investigating the High Strangeness and Synchronicity in the JFK Assassination Paperback – April 29, 2013
|New from||Used from|
Learn more about the top issues of this year's presidential race with these books sponsored by Wiley.Learn more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
About the Author
H. P. Albarelli Jr. is an author and reporter whose previous works can be found in the Huffington Post, Pravda, and Counterpunch. His 10-year investigation into the death of biochemist Dr. Frank Olson was featured on A&E’s Investigative Reports. He lives in Indian Beach, Florida.
Top Customer Reviews
"It is so important to understand that one of the primary means of immobilizing the American people politically today is to hold them in a state of confusion and which anything can be believed but nothing can be known, nothing of significance, that is. And the American people are more than willing to be held in this state because to know the truth-as apposed to only believe the truth-is to face an awful terror and to be no longer able to evade responsibility. It is precisely in moving from belief to knowledge that the citizen moves from irresponsibility to responsibility..." (Barrie Zwicker, author of Towers of Deception: The Media Cover-up of 9/11)
To the point, this publication by H.P. Albarelli jr is one of the most valuable all while possibly the most disturbing work I've come across. Some of the other authors I've read previously that might help to qualify to others some of the emotionally difficult feelings and distressing insights I had to struggle with while reading parts of this could be reflective in what I read from Carol Rutz or John W. DeCamp. One of the other authors that comes to my mind while reading this work is Servando Gonzalez's Psychological Warfare and the New World, The Secret War Against the American People.
Even though there were times I became physically sick while reading this work by Mr. Albarelli, I do feel that this is one of those kinds of documents I would want to keep close and guard it like a title to valuable property or academic certification because of what this information really means and how this factual material affects you personally. With that said, I'll point out I'm not some sort of expert and most strongly recommend that you take anything that I might present in my review of Mr. Albarelli's work with a major grain of salt until you do your own home work. Additionally, my views do not assume any author's endorsement of the others work. If nothing else, my final 5 seconds to get your attention will point out that there's a line between what you might think you know, compared to what the facts are, reasonable justification to take a couple of more seconds to read on.
I'm reminded of a quote from a different author while looking at the big picture regarding this work and my justification on why I most strongly recommend this publication for deprogramming and to positively comprehend what a state crime is (and how it impacts the quality of your life) can be reflective by the author James Moore referenced in the publication Family of Secrets where he notes that "History is not what we know; it is what has truly happened." He then comments that, "Often the reality of events is hard to process because it shakes our system of beliefs. A crazy, lone gunman is a much more comforting notion in our democracy that a vast apparatus that can bring down presidents. Give us a simple expiation that easily encapsulates the horrible and then we can retain forever all that we have held to be true."
You won't find a fuzzy and warm feeling reading this book by Mr. Albarelli. In fact, I'll be specific in my feelings in that this profoundly disturbing work scares the hell out of me and I would look closer at someone that's sitting there rolling their eyes all while claiming this isn't nothing but some crazy conspiracy, a major red flag because the idea about a "wing-nut conspiracy wacko" is a Psychological disinformation Warfare program to undermine your rights as a human being. I will point out that the understanding of "conspiracy theory" is the foundation on why the Constitution of the United Sates was created in the first place. But again I'm no expert but I can point to someone that is regarding "conspiracies".
SCAD,(State Crimes Against Democracy)as presented by Dr. Lance edHaven-Smith, the professor of Public Administration and Policy and the Associate Director of the Florida Institute of Government, notes "...the SCAD construct does not refer to a type of allegation or suspicion; it refers to a special type of transgression: [an attack from within on the political system's organizing principles.]
"If I call you a conspiracy theorist, it matters little whether you have actually claimed that a conspiracy exists or whether you have simply raised an issue that I would rather avoid . . . I twist the machinery of interaction so that you, not I, are now called to account. In fact, I have done even more. By labeling you, I strategically exclude you from the sphere where public speech, debate, and conflict occur."
"The term "conspiracy theory" is no ordinary phrase. It was deployed to have a certain connotation by CIA technocrats who are trained to break people psychologically, destroy relationships, tear apart governments, stir up old hatreds.  These are scientists who are part of an organization that has overthrown powerful regimes and is partly responsible for the collapse of the Soviet Union. The reach of these people should never be underestimated." For more details about all of this and how Lance DeHaven-Smith explains his quotes noted, I most strong recommend his exceptional publication that will allow one to gain that much more understanding on what the Secret Order will reveal to you. It's a matter of a crime, that is, a state crime and the attempt to cover it up. (SCAD)
Conspiracy Theory in America (Discovering America)
A more expansive customer review regarding A Secret Order [is] difficult because of my own personal struggle with cognitive dissonance creates a lot of extra work to push through the socially constructed bubble I've grown up with. Regardless if it's by my own creation or I was born into a previously programmed game, I am an example of a well indoctrinated American that sort of "assumed" years ago there are some serious screwball elements that the Warren Report claims but it's only been within the last few years that I started to understand why John F. Kennedy died and why it matters. A part of my attempt to understand my own failure in not being able to express my confusion/disagreement with what my government has claimed previously is reflective in a few more publications I most strongly recommend that will give you additional insight on why The Secret Order is so important.
JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters
A History of Modern Psychology
Waiting for 'Superman'
Why I'm here and why am I recommending this author? Katrina, the MSM and the reactions of the leadership in Washington and the initial government's "response". The other primary reason is 9/11. Just a couple of other publications I've read in connection to this work is noted below. These are only few as there are many more I've reviewed that specifically connect to the publication, A Secret Order. The first one, American Heart of Darkness was the publication that brought me here to this work by H.P. Albarelli jr in the first place.
American Heart of Darkness: Volume I:The Transformation of the American Republic into a Pathocracy
The Politics of Heroin: CIA Complicity in the Global Drug Trade
The CIA Doctors: Human Rights Violations by American Psychiatrists
The CIA's Secret Research on Torture: How Psychologists Helped Washington Crack the Code of Human Consciousness
AIDS, Opium, Diamonds, and Empire
Oswald and the CIA: The Documented Truth About the Unknown Relationship Between the U.S. Government and the Alleged Killer of JFK
Specific quotes from the publication, Oswald and the CIA noted below:
1) "The story that a marine who defected and threatened to give military secrets to the enemy was judged to be of only "relatively low national security interest" is dubious. The fact that the HSCA was misled to adds a dramatic and tragic perspective to this cover-up, and impresses one with the lengths to which the CIA was prepared to go to protect the secrets that lay in Oswald's files. Spinning tales is not done for sport, but rather to protect secrets. Oswald's early files are astonishing to read. They establish beyond any doubt that the CIA had a keen interest in him from the very day of his defection."
2) "At least one member of the Warren Commission knew all about the U-2 program, as he might also have known what steps, if any, the agency took after Oswald's defection. Allen Dulles had been CIA director at the time of Oswald's marine service, and he remained director until Kennedy fired him at the end of 1961"
3) "In 1959, Nixon and Dulles had cooperated to defeat the State Department recommendations to recognize the Castro regime. "Castro's actions when he returned to Cuba," Nixon wrote twenty years later, "convinced me he was indeed a Communist, and I sided strongly with Allen Dulles in presenting this view in NSC and other meetings."2; The Vice President's performance at the next NSC meeting was memorable, even though it did not mention the ongoing discussion about assassinating Castro. As we have seen, Nixon chose this moment to articulate a new American policy toward Cuba, as recorded in the minutes of the December 16, 1959, NSC meeting"
4) "Oswald had been an aviation electronics operator and "may have had access to confidential info." Actually, Oswald had access, at a minimum, to secret information while stationed at Atsugi as a consequence of his radar duties there. This much could have been ascertained by no more than a simple phone call to Oswald's former commander at Atsugi, John E. Donovan. "He [Oswald] must have had [a] secret clearance to work in the radar center," Donovan testified to the Warren Commission in 1964, "because that was a minimum requirement for all of us."
5) "Oswald and his marine companions had walked patrol to guard a supersecret espionage weapon hidden in an airplane hanger. As a radar operator, he had also tracked this dark object with advanced height-finding radar equipment. This particular espionage weapon was then the single most important intelligence asset available to the United States. It was the one that produced the most critical intelligence on the Soviet ballistic missile program at the height of the missile bluff (1957-1960) crisis with Khrushchev: the U-2."
6) "The U-2 program was TOP SECRET and more, but it was no secret to the marines in Oswald's unit. They saw the planes, they tracked them, and they even communicated with them. That is, until Oswald defected to the Soviet Union, which was the target of the U-2s' espionage mission. The ballistic missile information these dark planes from Atsugi collected as they overflew the Communist giant was vital intelligence for U.S. estimates of the Soviet Union's ability to wage nuclear wars What Oswald knew of the U-2 program before his defection is therefore a matter that deserves close attention."
The other astonishing piece of information that I came across and I think is one of the most important from the publication noted: "By early 1960 a national intelligence estimate predicted that the Soviet Union would deploy thirty-five ICBMs by mid-1960, and 140 to 200 by 1961. In the end they deployed only four by 1961."
I've gotten good with my kindle and highlighting. I love the highlights and the notes they produce. I've made over a thousand highlight passages from this astonishing work by H.P. Albarelli jr. I will point out that I've read this publication 4 times now so there is a lot of duplication but I will just point out just two passages and why I most strongly recommend this book.
1. "Psychology is steadily working its way into the fabric of American society, with commerce and big business becoming well aware of the powers of mass marketing and consumer manipulation. The horrors of brainwashing and "enhanced interrogation" are becoming the vogue with the fellows in the intelligence community, and the high values of propaganda and media manipulation are skillfully molded into an art form and science within the same group."
2. "John Pic's subsequent assignment is extremely interesting because earlier, in April 1951, one of Frank Olson's killers was being held, pending deportation, in a cell on Ellis Island. Later, at the same time that John Pic was assigned to duty on the island, several major drug traffickers from France and Corsica were also being held at Ellis Island. They had been apprehended in a major Federal Bureau of Narcotics (FBN) operation headed up by George Hunter White, acting as a dual narcotics-CIA operative. Illicit drugs impounded from these arrests were transferred to a secret holding compound in New Jersey where, according to CIA documents, the drugs were disbursed to various researchers under contract with the CIA, and to other unknown places. One of the French traffickers apprehended by White would be sent to a federal prison in Atlanta, where he would be subjected to intense mind control experiments. Multiple drugs were used during these experiments, including morphinum, dicain, and heroin. Readers may recall that some of these same drugs were discovered listed in John Pic's notebook in 1964. (Dicain, a strong local anesthetic, has never been available in the U.S. It can only be purchased overseas, and was used in Eastern Europe. In 1953-1956, the CIA experimented with the drug for possible mind-control uses.) Of equal interest is that during World War II, George Hunter White and a number of other FBN agents assigned to the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), precursor to the CIA, worked very closely in New York City with Port Security and the Office of Naval Intelligence on what is now commonly called Operation Underworld. This was the top-secret project that involved freeing infamous gangster Charles "Lucky" Luciano from prison in return for his, and the Mafia's, assistance with security at America's ports and with the Allied invasion of Italy. All of the FBN agents assigned to work on Operation Underworld went on to become covert operatives for the CIA, and would become involved with Projects MK/ULTRA and MK/NAOMI."
There's one final publication/author I'm recommending as a part of this package. I understand that your mileage might differ regarding the final work noted below but I will remind the reader to take a close look at who was on Air Force 1 at the time Johnson was sworn in that afternoon. Who smiled at Johnson and who did Johnson look back at after the change of power was completed?
Bottom line, it's about a crime and the cover up.
Kennedy's Last Stand: Eisenhower, UFOs, MJ-12 & JFK's Assassination by Michael Salla.
Tks for taking the time and I hope I've helped.
Authentication of read publication:
A Secret Order: Investigating the High Strangeness and Synchronicity in the JFK Assassination: 1
by H. P. Albarelli Jr.
1438 highlights and 2 notes
Hank teases characters from the shadows of his prior work - "A Terrible Mistake: The Murder of Frank Olson and the CIA's Secret Cold War Experiments" - further documenting, for example, the white hat/black hat antics of the CIA's flamboyant LSD interrogator George Hunter White - a character one is grateful to have never met, but at the same time is filled with the most certain fear that there are versions of this White walking (and plotting) amidst us even today.
Albarelli indulges in no florid speculations in this work (at the same time eliminating a great deal of noisome fallacies,) and that is a fine bit of discipline considering, for example, how many times one Lee Harvey Oswald is documented brushing cuffs with the mind-control cognoscenti of MK/ULTRA and MK/NAOMI.
We come upon the 50th anniversary of the most controversial assassination of the most visible man in the world this November. One must draw one's own personal conclusions regarding this mystery, especially those of us of a certain generation. It would be short-sighted to do so without this volume.
It is a peculiar history indeed that the author of "A Secret Order" has preserved for us. These stories are about much, much more than the mystery of a Presidential assassination, and this book should be found on the shelf of any serious student of history.
The opinions form all on their own, in the reader's mind.
Mr. Albarelli Jr., has presented what I consider new, refreshing unvarnished facts regarding the events surrounding November 22, 1963.
Of equal importance, the author has not dismissed, wholesale, other researchers who have spent years and years digging and petitioning the US government and traveling worldwide to gain and glean from sources that are believable and make sense...
sort of putting things in order...believable and making progress in this critical phase of our Nations democracy.