Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(3 star, Verified Purchases). See all 1,563 reviews
on November 18, 2016
1st CD was garbled in places but i truely enjoy and believe in the content of this series. I will contact the provider and hopefully they will provide a replacement for the defective cd.
on February 22, 2017
I do not like this book as much as the original Secret. I get bored with this one easily and put it down. I always go back to the original one whenever I need a boost.
on August 19, 2016
Rehash of the Sceret. But a good read.
on August 4, 2013
This provides nothing earth-shatteringly new in comparison to The Secret, in my opinion. It rewords the same affirmations and encourages the same thought processes.
on June 27, 2015
First I read Rhonda Byrne's book "Hero". I loved it and it was loaded with excellent advice and wisdom.
Purchased this book by the same author but was disappointed -it was a bit boring.
on September 25, 2015
Enjoyed it but it became somewhat redundant and is a shorter version of "The Secret." If you haven't read "The Secret" then you will enjoy it.
on February 27, 2013
Just go for this book. It is well done, a nice refreshing book for the Law of Attraction movie done back in 2006. The small size of this book makes it very hand to carry around and I like the way the book is divided into small portion. A kind of 'Grab, read and put aside book'.
on December 8, 2013
This should be required listening to every person on the earth. I also own the Secret, which is fabulous. I love the Power. My main complaint is there are too many fillers and the information given is the same as the Secret.
on November 2, 2015
A book to use everyday
With lots of tips
on August 29, 2014
I thought it was a good book but I felt like I was reading "The secret" again. That's the reason it got only 3 stars.