- Series: The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews: The Leo Frank Case (Book 3)
- Paperback: 536 pages
- Publisher: Nation of Islam; 1st edition (April 26, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0963687786
- ISBN-13: 978-0963687784
- Package Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.8 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #34,163 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, Volume 3 Paperback – April 26, 2016
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
In Atlanta, Georgia, 1913, a Black janitor named James Conley accused a powerful Jewish leader named Leo Frank of raping and murdering a 13-year-old white girl, Mary Phagan. Frank, in turn, charged Conley with that heinous crime. Never before in a Southern courtroom had a Black man’s word been accepted as evidence against a white man’s, yet the white prosecutor, the white judge, and the all-white jury believed the Black factory sweeper. The Leo Frank case is considered the greatest single act of anti-Semitism in American history—a catastrophic miscarriage of justice that regenerated the Ku Klux Klan, launched the Anti-Defamation League of B’nai B’rith, and birthed the modern Civil Rights Movement. Before the Leo Frank Affair, Jews treated Blacks as their slaves; after, Jews claimed they were the Black man’s “best friend.” So who is Leo Frank?