Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Secret of Secrets: Your Key to Subconscious Power Paperback – March 1, 1970
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Your secret self, that sleeping giant within you, can help you do anything and become anything. This book reveals the mental magic by which the power of your mind can be perfected.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I truly recommend it, no matter what your religious belief might be, it goes deeper.
I kept asking myself, while reading this book, "What is the secret of secrets?"
Here are some of the many notes that I paid considerable attention to; and what I wrote in the front pages:
1. Meditate everyday for the purposes of falling in love with God.
2. Follow the 4 steps to mastery (a. concentrate upon your relationship with God; b. Accept God's power; c. Give without expecting rewards; d. Love God more, each day)
3. Dedicate your existence to knowing the love of God. Seek to live in this love, and to return this love.
4. There is opportunity every minute of everyday, throughout your life.
5. Abandon your ego.
6. Seek God with all of your heart and soul, within yourself.
7. Get out of your way and let God move through you!
8. When you seek inward union with God you will reflect that union in every part of your life.
9. Money represents the labor of others. And when you have money you are the trustee of their energies, time and effort.
10. Once you have mastered the courage to face reality, no matter what the problem is, your courage will never leave you.
11. "To love is to know me; my innermost nature; the truth that I am. Through this knowledge enter at once to my being." by Bhagavad-Gita
And for me, the Secret of Secrets is:
1. Rather or not you believe in God, God exists.
2. God is molding you on earth.
3. God molds you by tempering you through pain and ordeal, so that you will awaken to your true spiritual birthright.
4. You are predestined, on a spiritual level, not on a worldly level.
5. Your soul goes through orders to refine and purify your understanding.
6. And it's time to let go of your ego, and to accept the laws of your spirit.
Between every other book that I read, for some time to come, I will continue to read every U.S. Andersen book, and reread them, until his messages have become as natural a part of me as my need to be nourished.
There are 12 chapters, and they are: 1-THE CORE OF THE PROBLEM 2-THE SECRET OF SECRETS 3-THE TRUE PRINCIPLE OF ACTION
4-A METHOD FOR MASTERY 5-PEACE OF MIND 6-HEALTH AND WELL-BEING 7-LOVING AND BEING LOVED 8-SUCCESS AND ACHIEVEMENT 9-CREATIVENESS 10-STAYING YOUNG FOREVER 11-MYSTIC POWERS OF THE MIND 12-MASTERY OVER LIFE