|Fits as expected||
$33.09 - $79.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- 100% Polyester
- Spot clean or hand wash as needed
- Costume sizing is not the same as apparel, this is a form-fitting costume, review the Secret Wishes size chart and recent reviews before making a selection
- Faux-leather, form-fitting leotard with a chaps-inspired-belt that has an attached tail, headpiece, goggles, gloves, and boot tops; whip sold separately
- Leotard has 3 buckles on each side (left/right) and comes with belts that connect the buckles in the back
- Officially licensed DC Comics Heroine Ame-Comi costume, only items shipped and sold by Amazon can be guaranteed to be authentic
- Rubie's Secret Wishes brings you costumes for playful adults all year long, look for Rubie’s DC Comics costumes in sizes and styles for the entire family
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Faux-leather, form-fitting leotard with a chaps-inspired-belt that has an attached tail, headpiece, goggles, gloves, and boot tops; whip sold separately. Leotard has 3 buckles on each side (left/right) and comes with belts that connect the buckles in the back. IMPORTANT SIZE INFORMATION: Costumes are sized differently than clothing, important to review SECRET WISHES size chart before making selection . OFFICIALLY LICENSED DC Comics Heroine Ame-Comi costumes shipped and sold by Amazon are guaranteed to be authentic. Rubie's Secret Wishes brings you costumes for playful adults all year long, look for Rubie’s DC Comics costumes in sizes and styles for the entire family.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004YT482O
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 19, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was worry about the sizing;
I am 5'4,
tops size S,
pants size 5.
Curvy with thick hips and thights.
I ordered size medium It had a perfect fit.
Now, about the quality,
1. The fabric is thin and looks cheap. But once I tried it on it looked really nice.
2. The head piece its pretty big. I guess it leaves the space for a wig or long hair in a pony tail.
3. The goggles are my favorite part. They are really nice. And dont look as cheap as the rest.
4. The boots are very loose on the top. The straps wont hold them on place. And I havent figure out how to fix that yet.
5. The tail is thicker than I expected. But the whole piece its ok.
6. The gloves are very loose, only the fingers are fit enough, the rest of the arm its just big, and the straps are extremely long. One of the gloves came with out the buckles.
7. The 'dress' its poorly (if not terribly) sew. The seams are all loose and they really need to be redone.
8. The 'dress' comes with six straps on the sides. All the straps come with buckles but nothing to attach them to. Its open back and it holds up from the neck.
Over all it looks nice. The 'dress' piece and the belt the tail its attached to are comfortable to wear. But as I mentioned before the head piece, boots and gloves are big and won't stay in place making IMPOSSIBLE to be able to walk around in that. Yet its pretty easy to put on.
I gave it 3 stars because even though it looks nice all together its clearly cheaply made and needs several serious alterations, making it more expensive. Its already overpriced but I don't think you'll find something better. It gets all the attention you intend to get by buying this.
*IMPORTANT TO KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO BE COMFORTABLE SHOWING SOME SKIN* -butt cheeks, legs and full back-
About the shipping; I got Amazon Prime so it came in 2 days. On a descrete white plastic-mail bag.
And I must say I liked it but it definitely needs to be fixed.
Positives - I'm about 5'3, 130 lbs and got a Small. Fit me fine. I think the difficulty of getting in and out of the leotard was not a size issue as once on, the outfit fit me perfectly. Had I gotten a size up - it would've been too big. While the fabric is pretty thin, from an aesthetic standpoint, it looked good. From a distance, kind of looks like latex. Got a lot of compliments on the costume and many ppl asking where I got it. Some asked "are you a Dominatrix Catwoman?" Another told me that she wanted to switch costumes with me bc her boyfriend was loving mine.
I plan to wear this costume again this weekend to another costume party.
And the price is fair - I think you get what you pay for. In this case, I think the price for this type of costume is actually a good deal - you really get slightly above what you pay for.