|Fits as expected||
$34.04 - $108.29
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Spot clean or hand wash as needed
- Costume features sexy wonder woman corset
- Includes corset, headpiece, skirt, gauntlets, belt, and cape
- Officially licensed dc comics costume
- Look for all the dc comics and other superhero and supervillian costumes and accessories to create a fun group or family costume
- Rubie's secret wishes line brings you costumes for playful adults all year long
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Secret wishes corset style costumes add a bit of sexy style to your superhero look. officially licensed costumes are available in sizes xs (0 to 2), small (2-6) , medium (6-10), and large (10-14). a world-leader in the creation of costumes, rubie's costume company is a family-owned and run business based in new york state. with more than 60 years experience and the largest selection, rubie's has the costumes and accessories children and adults want for halloween and year-around dress up fun.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 20 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004YT49K0
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 14, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I weigh about 126 with a bra size of a 36C and I got a small and worried that it would fit me right. But it did fit well. The part around the bust was pretty loose so if you had bigger boobs then this was definitely made for you. But the corset itself was quite snug. However, as form-fitting as the costume was, I believe you would have a hard time actually dancing or even sitting in it for an entire night. On the corset are these (I don't know to describe them) long lengths of stiff fabrics, as on most corsets, and when you sit or bend over they curve, so I feel if you were going to a twerking party or something like that, your costume might survive the night but you won't be able to reuse it if you're not careful.
I've heard a lot of complaints about the skirt and actually I didn't have much of a problem with it. It was relatively short but nothing to really fuss over. But that might have just been my style.
The cape that came with the costume was cute but within a couple minutes the Wonder Woman emblem on the front was coming off. I wouldn't recommend actually wear it out.
The arm bands were cute, albeit a bit loose and tended to slip down.
The headband was very cheaply made. That being said I didn't mind it but for adults I don't think they would find much amusement out of it.
Overall it's a good costume if you don't mind the price and you get a lot of cute accessories with it. It is very pretty but in terms of functionality might not be the best.
Most recent customer reviews
I’m 5”6 165 lbs and bought a...Read more
Almost a perfect match to the toddler costume- we love it!