|Fits as expected||
$11.71 - $96.34
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 85% Polyester, 9% Spandex, 6% Vinyl
- Hand Wash
- Catwoman costume jumpsuit, belt, gloves, eye mask, and headpiece
- Adult form-fitting costume with spandex
- Costumes are sized differently than clothing, important to review Secret Wishes Costume size chart and recent reviews before making selection
- Officially licensed Batman Dark Knight costume, only items shipped and sold directly be Amazon can be guaranteed authentic
- Rubie's has superhero and arch villain costumes in sizes and styles for the entire family
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The dark knight rises is the third installment and said to be the final of christopher nolan's batman film series join the fun with officially licensed accessories and costumes; fun all year around, for movie previews, and batman parties remember the gotham city of old, and your friends commissioner gordon, barbara gordon, and alfred as you don your modern attire to save the world from villains rubie's costume company has been bringing costumes and accessories to the world since 1950 as the world's leader we take seriously the mission to make dressing up fun mascots, rental quality costumes, masks, wigs, accessories, shoes, and every significant licensed costume you want to wear can be found under the rubie's brand still family owned, still family focused; rubie's brings you fun for every season, halloween, christmas, mardi gras, easter, and all in-between
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 20 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0073E5164
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 7, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
It was super baggy in the back and not form fitting AT ALL like you would expect from a body suit. I wore a black waist cincher over top of the costume and it looked perfect. It was however a huge pain to take off every time I needed to use the restroom. The length of the sleeves do not match up with the length of the gloves. There is a huge gap of exposed skin. So I work a black fitted long sleeve shirt underneath and purchased some long gloves from Yandy. It worked. The accessories were garbage. I did not wear the mask or headband. Too cheap looking. I bought some cat ears also from Yandy. I purchased a Large & a Medium just to make sure one would fit. They both fit, but medium looked a little better. I am 5'11 and 160 lbs. I will say my butt looked fantastic in the suit (forgot to get a picture of that - sorry).
The ears are awful. They do not fit even a narrow head. They're cheap plastic and just pop apart and twist. The mask wasn't too comfortable either, so I pretty much only wore those for pictures. The rest was pretty decent though.
I'm 5'7" and 120lbs
I tried to send it back - but one month and a half later, it was back in my mailbox...
Ok, so I kept it.
Well, it had already been opened, the package was all damaged. Plus, the quality is REALLY bad : the stitching looks fragile and seems like it might crack at any time, the goggles are extremely cheap and too small for my head...
And I took a size Medium, but it is way too large for me, so it's all loose.
Disappointed on many aspects here.