Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 234 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 249 reviews
on October 11, 2011
So I am a size 18, 5 8' tall, D cup. This fit great! The material was good quality something you don't expect in costumes. Also I want to add that even though i am tall, the skirt still feel just above my knee, A length hard to find in a world of barley there slutty Halloween costumes. Would recommend this brand to a friend!
on October 27, 2015
I should preface this by saying that I am NOT a 14/16... maybe an 18/20 on a good day (definitely on the higher end of that). I knew i was taking a chance when i ordered it, and I'm so glad I did! With that said, I was able to squeeze into the dress. I had to zip it prior to putting it on, but once I was able to get it past my boobs, I was good to go! It's very comfortable, and seems to be made really well. I ordered a white petticoat to go with it as well :)

Bust size is 42DD, and I didn't have any problems with the top being too big. However, I did pull the dress down, so that could have made a difference in the fit.
on November 27, 2015
I am 5'5 and the costume fit great. It was a little large in the chest and waist area. The skirt fell a little above my knees. Everyone including myself was impressed by the great quality especially since I didn't spend much money on it.
review image
on October 27, 2011
I wear a size 16 or 18 in Jeans depending on how they are cut. I wear a size 14 or 16 in tops also depending on how its made. I am also 5'4" in height. I ordered this costume and it surpassed every expectation I had. The quality is exceptional for a costume. The black and red material is a velvet like material and it had a pretty petty coat with eyelet that look good alone if you didn't want it really puffy. Very well made and you could wear it to a costume party because it is not see through but you would need to be careful regarding bending over because it is a mini skirt length. The skirt falls to about mid thigh on me. The only downside which is minor is that the top is big which required a couple of pins to take in at the shoulders for me. But that was an easy fix. The proportions and the way it is made is extremely flattering for a larger woman. I can't recommend this costume enough. My partner LOVED this custome and agreed that it was very flattering. The price, around $30, was extremely reasonable for the quality.
on November 1, 2015
The costume is great and made with high quality products. Although the fit stated it was for all plus sizes, It was mostly for a size 2X woman with no way to adjust it smaller. My idea of plus size is larger than an average sized person, but I actually expected it to have some type of flexibility in fit since it was meant for all plus sizes, not just one size. Anyway, I was able to strategically place safety pins in the front and back of the costume to adjust the size and the cape covered the safety pins I put in the back. All in all, I was very pleased with the costume and I would still recommend it to anyone interested in this costume. The length was great, making it flirty without becoming obscene. Very comfortable to wear and the cape was great to have for outside in the cooler air. When inside, you can take off the cape and still be in a recognizable costume. I would just recommend others to be careful of the size chart. I followed the guide and I believe this costume runs a little larger than advertised.
on August 24, 2016
The skirt was a bit small, however the bodice was too large. It fell off my shoulders and chest. It would not even hang on 2 hangers. We had to pin it in 4 places to keep it on. I ordered a plus size to make sure it fit as many costumes tend to run small. I typically wear anywhere from a 12-16 depending on the cut and wear a 38 D/DD bra and a large top. I read a review of someone who wears a size 18 and a similar bra size and was pleased with the fit. Her description made me think it would fit me perfectly; however, it did not. The dress was also short, especially in back. I had to have help pulling it down throughout the night. You need to wear tights and something under it. I wore a black swim suit bottom over the fishnet tights to be safe. The hood on the cape was also big, often covering my eyes. The package says Plus Size but underneath says it fits dress size 14-16. I typically don't have difficulty wearing a size 14/16 dress and that size is usually not considered plus. It was a very cute costume and I received many compliments. One other problem for me was the netting underneath the skirt. It was very rough and itchy. I definitely needed tights on my legs with it. Plus it did not hang well so had to pull down frequently.
on March 1, 2017
I bought this some time ago for Halloween and I was pleasantly surprised! It fit great and the quality was awesome! I actually won 2 costume contests for this look. The fabric was loose up top, but this is for plus sized women. I am plus sized (5'2, 200 pounds, C or D cup) but I don't have particularly large breasts. I wore a thick padded bra and I was good to go. Try to buy it ahead of time, before Halloween. I'm shocked that it's only $5 now. I paid about $22 for mine. Well worth it!
on March 6, 2017
I fit a size 16 but this was too small for me, especially in the bust area. Even if I fit a size 14, the bust area would have been too small for me. I had to do a spur-of-the-moment costume change since this didn't fit...Although, I did end up using the cape, which was very soft and draped over the shoulders nicely.
on October 27, 2016
This outfit could have been cute but I was so disappointed by how big it was. I wear a size 16 pants, I'm 5'4 and 210 lbs, 38DD. I was really disappointed when I tried this on and immediately the netting underneath the skirt ripped as I pulled it down over my body (keep in mind that this outfit was too large also, so I wasn't squeezing into it, it was really loose). The cape was cute and I loved the deep red color but there's no way I can wear this for Halloween which is a disappointment. I will be returning it ASAP.
on February 6, 2016
I was really impressed by this costume. The quality is far better than any other that I've spent $50+ on! The red and black parts are thick and similar to velvet. The hood is the same material and not attached to the dress. The white part that shows from under the skirt is part of the lining and is attached. I also wore a petticoat underneath to boost the skirt more. I typically wear a size 18 in dresses and this fits perfectly. The only thing keeping this from a 5 star rating is that, as others have said, the white material over the bust is very large and loose. It looks like it would have the thick elastic in it to make it tighter, but it doesn't. I just used safety pins at both sides to bring it in a little. I'll probably get it altered before I wear it again. But it's definitely worth wearing again and again! I received a lot of compliments on it and I highly recommend it. Just make sure you have a steamer to get the wrinkles out!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.