|Fits as expected||
Secret Wishes Stretch Satin Opera Costume Gloves
|Price:||$9.51 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- One pair opera length Costume Gloves
- Black polyester stretch satin
- One size fits most adults and teens
- Adds glamour to a masquerade ball, costume party, or formal dress
- Secret Wishes brings flirty fun to playful adults every day of the year
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Save 2% each on Qualifying items offered by SSAA Accessories when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code Y7FHJ7DS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 6% each on Qualifying items offered by SSAA Accessories when you purchase 10 or more. Enter code 54I4Z5MK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 4% each on Qualifying items offered by SSAA Accessories when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code CMFONUET at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Secret Wishes features flirty costumes for playful adults! Even if you've outgrown trick or treating, you're never too old wear a costume. Costumes let you be someone completely different than you really are, or maybe they show a secret side you want to share. You'll find licensed and classic looks as well as quality wigs in the Secret Wishes collection. Be sure you're using the Secret Wishes costume size chart when determining best size for you, costume and apparel sizing are not the same. Secret Wishes is a member of the Rubie's Costume Company family, designing and manufacturing costumes, accessories, and decor for every dress-up occasion and in styles and sizes for the entire family. Family owned and family run in New York since 1950.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00EB71ZJI
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 17, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These gloves work beautifully - and the cost certainly can't be beat.
At first the hands looked so small I thought there was now possible way they would fit. I was relived to find the material stretches enough to proved an easy fit up to the elbow. The gloves stay put and are well made. They truly are a one size fits all and the quality is superb. Strong stitching and comfortable fit make these a winner. The satin is between a matte and shiny so they would be prefect for any use, costume, Halloween, formal evenings and so on.
These gloves have more of matte finish than high gloss satin. For my specific applications this is a huge plus because the lighting doesn't bounce off the gloves as it would if the material was high sheen. Against the black muslin backdrop they're virtually invisible. The gloves arrived quickly and well packaged and suit my needs perfectly - they also stay put and don't slide down.
Albeit my particular need maybe far less common - I can assure you these gloves are wonderfully made and suitable for most any use and application.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Doesn't fit the best. Even though I have big hands =). Definitely costumey!Published 9 months ago by akanksha agarwal
Fits great, a little lose around the arms but nothing that can't be adjusted. Good quality, fast delivery.Published 9 months ago by Fatima Yeanet Montiel
The arms are a bit loose on me, but the hand is nice and stretchy. I have very large hands so I was worried about the glove fitting. Read morePublished 14 months ago by bluefancypants
gloves look great for a costume, but after wearing them one night I had a whole in one of them already :(Published 17 months ago by lulu
The only thing that was disappointing about these gloves was that the fingers were too long, maybe it could be that I have short fingers.... Read morePublished 21 months ago by Brenda