Secretive (On The Run International Mysteries Book 2) Kindle Edition
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Length: 217 pages
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
- Page Flip: Enabled
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Thousands of books are eligible, including current and former best sellers.
- Look for the Kindle MatchBook icon on print and Kindle book detail pages of qualifying books. You can also see more Kindle MatchBook titles here or look up all of your Kindle MatchBook titles here.
- Read the Kindle edition on any Kindle device or with a free Kindle Reading App.
- Print edition must be purchased new and sold by Amazon.com.
- Gifting of the Kindle edition at the Kindle MatchBook price is not available.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sara Rosett has done a great job pulling readers in with this fast paced, exciting series. Zoe is completely relatable--her emotions and expression changes in moments which happens with real people too. She is brave and resourceful. And while she has unknowingly been thrown into a mess of intrigue she works to find her way out of it and doesn't just leave the work to her ex husband, Jack.
Oh, and there is a sweet romance of relationship rebuilding and I just love seeing it redevelop between Jack and Zoe.
What's going to happen next? I need to finish this so I can go download it and find out!
This book was just as fast-paced and exciting as the first. I couldn't put it down. Jack and Zoe are characters you can relate to even if the situations they are in aren't so much. I just bought the third book in the series and I can't wait to read that one.
The first book reminded me of Jason Bourne (which the author actually mentioned) and this one reminded me more of James Bond. (maybe because it took place in London.)
I've always like action movies but have never really read action books before but these are fantastic. Also, it is clean (which is important to me). I would give this one a PG-13 rating for some situations but nothing too intense.