- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Cengage Learning PTR; 1 edition (October 14, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 143545720X
- ISBN-13: 978-1435457201
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 1 x 7.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,334,671 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Secrets of Corel Painter Experts: Tips, Techniques, and Insights for Users of All Abilities 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
1. Structure and Process of Supervision. 2. Supervision Models: Psychotherapy-based Non-Psychotherapy-based. 3. Effective Supervision. 4. Supervisor. Gender and Perceived Stereotypes. Theoretical Orientation, Interaction and Learning Styles. BTI Types. Negative-Harmful Supervision. 5. Supervisee. Attachment Style. Self-presentation and Self-disclosure. Interaction and Learning Styles. Theoretical Orientation. Gender & Perceived Stereotypes. 6. Assessment of the Trainee. Knowledge and Skills. Personal Dynamics. Formal Assessment Tools. 7. Supervision Ethics. 8. Legal Aspects of Supervision in Psychotherapy. 9. Impacts of Culture and Diversity on the Supervisory Relationship and Process.
About the Author
For the past 15 years, Daryl Wise has worked as owner/operator of StreetWise PR (www.StreetWisePR.com), a public relations and marketing firm near Silicon Valley. Clients include or have included Macworld Expos, the artist Peter Max, HP, Ambient Design, Adesso, Pixelmator, Gluon, and e frontier. Wise was director of the Santa Cruz Digital Arts Festival for three years and is a member of Cabrillo College's Digital Arts Advisory Committee. He is the author of SECRETS OF POSER EXPERTS and SECRETS OF COREL PAINTER EXPERTS (Course Technology PTR).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Outside of this odd discovery, you are expected to be able to access their content online which requires Internet access, and while there are links provided by each artist to sites of art they themselves like, this also is subject to change over time. For this reason I cannot recommend this book unless you do not mind these issues with it and can purchase it for a good price. It's not the worst, but it's also not what it could have been.
Most recent customer reviews
As a voracious reader of books in the digital painting niche I found this book to be refreshing in its approach.Read more