Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Secrets of Divine Love: A Spiritual Journey into the Heart of Islam Paperback – February 20, 2020
|New from||Used from|
"The Eighth Sister" by Robert Dugoni
A pulse-pounding thriller of espionage, spy games, and treachery by the New York Times bestselling author of the Tracy Crosswhite Series. | Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- OMID SAFI, Professor of Middle Eastern Studies at Duke University and author of Radical Love: Teachings from the Islamic Mystical Tradition
"I am simply entranced by A. Helwa's metaphors and insights. The bulk of her sentences are poetry in motion and studded with pearls of wisdom. Fragrant with beauty. Many of the sentences are musical...Enchanting! The creative way Helwa has integrated her heart knowledge into her understanding of Islam is stunning."
- IMAM JAMAL RAHMAN, Author of Spiritual Gems of Islam
"A marvelous book that gives a sound grasp of this great religion and nourishment to the heart we deeply need. This book is a source of majesty and beauty."
- DR. FAWZIA AL-RAWI, Author of Divine Names: The 99 Healing Names of the One Love
Whether you identify as a Muslim whose faith has perhaps grown weary or as someone who would like to taste of the essence of a tradition you do not understand, Secrets of Divine Love is a masterful map of the landscape of the soul on its journey home to the One who both transcends and dwells within all that is."
- MIRABAI STARR, Author of God of Love: A Guide to the Heart of Judaism, Christianity and Islam
"Secrets of Divine Love is the product of A. Helwa's earnest search for truth and meaning. It is also her invitation to us, the readers, to see what she has seen. This is a fascinating book that offers various profound insights and a vision of Islam--and indeed the Divine--that many readers will surely find enlightening and uplifting."
- MOHAMMAD KHALIL, Professor of Islamic Studies at Michigan State University
"Secrets of Divine Love opens with one word -- "Love." This word appears and reappears, until the reader comes to understand only a fraction of the ways that God pours His light on them...One regularly is flushed with examples of God's compassion, kindness, forgiveness, patience, and comfort. This is simply a wonderful book, written with care and precision, weaving us into God's beautiful tapestry."
- DR. NAZITA LAJEVARDI, Assistant Professor at Michigan State University and author of Outsiders at Home: The Politics of American Islamophobia
About the Author
- Item Weight : 1.24 pounds
- Paperback : 385 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1734231203
- ISBN-13 : 978-1734231205
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 0.97 x 9 inches
- Publisher : Naulit Publishing House (February 20, 2020)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,502 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: