- File Size: 6616 KB
- Print Length: 224 pages
- Publisher: Zealand Publishing House; Sixth edition (December 25, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 25, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BJ6KM0W
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#593,450 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #633 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Divorce
- #722 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Marriage
- #1160 in Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Divorce
|Print List Price:||$19.95|
Save $10.66 (53%)
Secrets of Fascinating Womanhood: To show you how to unlock all the love and tenderness in your Husband Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 224 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This book is not manipulative, but instead stresses the Scriptural truths of a woman being feminine. The wife is to submit to her husband, and the husband is to take care of (that's what "husband" means) his wife. This book is all about the wife's ministry in her home, and how to enjoy it.
This book isn't just about being a good wife to a husband, but goes so much further. If you are on the fence about getting this book, then you should probably just get it. My top three all-time favorite books are 1) The King James Bible; 2) Fascinating Womanhood, and 3) Secrets of Fascinating Womanhood. If I could only suggest three books to a woman, this would be the trio.
"Fascinating Womanhood" by Helen Andelin gives you the basic blueprint.
"The Fascinating Wife" by Catherine Holden elaborates on it with more examples from classic literature and expanding on Mrs. Andelin's topics.
And Mr. Coory's book shows a class in action, with protagonists to actually apply the teachings.
Get all three (if you can find the second book I recommend and if you do, please let me know where you found it!)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was fun to learn the fascinating woman principles in a story form. I enjoyed it and am re-committed to living the ideas. They work and have blessed my life.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
I firmly believe that if you want a successful dating life and marriage, women should not only read this book but also apply the principals to their lives. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Lotus Blossom
It is a great book with easy to follow suggestions to improve relationship.Published 22 months ago by Robert Ngalu
This book must be read with wisdom and applied to each different couple accordingly. Great insights into the workings of the male mind and how to provide balance in marriage.Published on July 14, 2014 by Amazon Customer
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Marriage
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Divorce
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Divorce
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Marriage