- File Size: 94 KB
- Print Length: 17 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: September 17, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009D3TPXS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,853,445 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Secrets To Home Canning: Facts You Should Know About Canning Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
I'd suggest saving your money and buying the Ball Blue Book Of Canning And Preserving Recipes, Complete Guide to Home Canning and Preserving (2009 Revision) or Putting Food By: Fifth Edition. All are tried-and-true canning books that will tell you how to can food safely.
Do not recommend.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Canning & Preserving
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking Methods > Large Quantities
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Canning & Preserving
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Professional Cooking > Quantity