- Paperback: 166 pages
- Publisher: Biblical Archaeology Society; Upd Enl edition (September 30, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1880317869
- ISBN-13: 978-1880317860
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 5.8 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,435,660 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Secrets of Jerusalem's Temple Mount Paperback – September 30, 2006
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Ritmeyer bases the conclusions in his book on ancient accounts such as Josephus and especially Middot (a portion of the Mishnah written around 200 A.D.).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book is a great book to see the history of the temple of jerusalem in Israel. A must book for the history seeker.Published on October 14, 2011 by readtomales
I REALLY ENJOYED THIS BOOK AS IT OPENED MY
EYES TO THE PAST OF THE HOLY OF HOLIES AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT.