- File Size: 182 KB
- Print Length: 34 pages
- Publisher: Rebecca Davis Brinkman; 1 edition (September 19, 2012)
- Publication Date: September 19, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009DTQSZK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,970,200 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Secrets to Keeping and Loving Your Office Job Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
This easy-to-read book is very practical - it gives you real ideas you can follow up on. There are even useful links to help you get ahead. You get 6 chapters packed full of advice covering subjects like how to be helpful to your fellow employees without them feeling their jobs are threatened and how to deal with conflict in the office.
Who will this book be useful to? Those new to the workplace, those re-entering the workplace, and those in the workplace who can't figure out why they aren't doing better than they are.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Business Culture > Motivation & Self-Improvement
- Books > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Guides
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Business Life > Motivation & Self-Improvement
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Career Guides
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Motivational