Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on June 17, 2009
Great set from one of the smoothest cats in the universe. Marion and his fellow music makers get better with each release. Each song is dynamite (with the only exception being track 3 because I'm not crazy about the vocals) but the real highlights are tracks 8, 10 and 12 (track 12 is a nice twist to a great Metheny/Mays tune). I guarantee you'll love this CD!
on October 1, 2009
Wow... that's all I can say after listening to Marion's Meadow new release. The melodies are so infectious and alluring. My favorite tracks are 2,8,9,10 and 11. However, the others are keep the album going to the point where there is never a dull moment. This album is actually slightly better than Dressed to Chill, and that is an album that is hard to top. But Mr. Meadows has managed to keep getting better and better. His harmonies are golden and his style is smooth and sexy. When I saw him live, his true talent was only confirmed in the flesh. I hope that Mr. Meadows stays in the game for a long while...
Sexy man Marion Meadows delivers on his latest CD Secrets. The CD is worth the purchase, the notes are pure and realistic. From the opening tune "Secrets" to the last note on "Here to Stay", this is a winner. I gaurantee when you listen to this CD, whether it's work, driving in a car or at home relaxing, you will enjoy the creativity of this gifted musician!!!
on March 29, 2016
Smooth!!!
on September 15, 2015
Smooth as silk, a real pleasure to listen to.
on December 10, 2013
I also own several of Marion Meadow's albums and I rate this one at the top of his recondings, because now I own about 9 of his CD's and I like his take on the horn.
on October 9, 2015
Really a smooth jazz sound!!
on January 31, 2015
He is one of my favorite artists. I am glad to add this to my collection.
on July 23, 2015
You know how some of an artist's albums are better than others? Well, this is one of Marion's better albums. Mmmmm. It sounds like a breath of fresh air and fresh emotions. Starting with the title track, and throughout the rest of the album. It's really beautiful. Also, I thought that it was genius for Marion to do a cover of Pat Metheny's groove-oriented, "Here To Stay." What a treat. :)
on December 2, 2010
Another OUTSTANDING sax player. He rules with Boney James in my world. Have met him as well....wonderful personality, very generous and down 2 earth with fans. All around nice guy. Lucky stiff lives in Maui! His music certainly reflects that level of beauty!