Lyft BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Jessi James decker Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on October 15, 2017
I freakin love this book! It is eye opening and I have learned a great lot! I also went to the Millionaire Mind Seminar and it was a great combo with this book! Totally life changing!
on October 15, 2017
A must-read according to Tony Robbins, and I agree 1,000 percent. You will read lines in here that will change your life and that you will always remember.
on December 13, 2016
I bought this book with some hesitation. How ever having finished it I am happy I did. It focuses on explaining to simpletons like me that what I focus on grows.be my if I focus on being broke I will spend energy and time enforcing that perspective. Either consciously or subconsciously. There is much more to it but that to me was the key point that turned me around. Great book strong recommend.
on August 27, 2017
Great book for helping change the middle-class mindset into a millionaire way of thinking.
on January 3, 2016
I'm new to the wealth building type of book, but this book really stretched my mind and I was constantly thinking "wow I've never thought of that before." The constant mentioning of his seminar got annoying sometimes but still I loved the book because what he said made a lot of sense. I printed the declarations in the website. He mentions the Law of Attraction sometimes but not enough to be annoying either (I don't personally really believe that stuff). I took a lot of notes but I'll most likely read it again in the future.
on September 19, 2012
There are so many so called experts pitching their message without any real value. It's nice to see authors take the higher road and connect with their audience.

This book has completely changed the way I approach business and life in general. Growing up in a low to middle class neighborhood and being around people who subconsciously want you to fail is more common than I thought. It really hit home when T. Harv Eckar gave the examples of what your parents and friends say to you when growing up. Like how many times have you heard "Money is the root of all evil" or "Money doesn't grow on trees".

This book is a must read if you are starting a business or have ever thought about starting a business. You will go through a complete mind shit.

There are lots of emotional stories and frameworks that you can use immediately. In fact this is more of an "action takers" book. The exercises and actions are right on point.

Fortunately, this book contains what you need to get better results. That's rare and extraordinarily valuable.
on February 21, 2015
Three months ago my request to the universe was to read several books that would fore fill my efforts for happiness, joy and success in my life. My request has been granted in that surfing Amazon books I selected this book and over time several other books that changed my life. This book was a easy enjoyable read that satisfies a desire to find answers for happiness and joy. One of my favorite sayings is: Life is a journey, not a destination. This book will be one of the road maps to that happy and joyful journey. Get this book and the others I have reviewed. May the universe grant you your good wishes. WLE
on July 7, 2015
Hands down, my favorite book. I would embarrassed to know how many copies of this book I have purchased for friends. I'm not good at sharing my books but I am good at buying them. Hard to believe a book can change your life but this book did. I originally read it in 2007 and many times since then. We had a "nice" job and a "nice" home. This book propelled us into having 2 successful businesses and an amazing home. More importantly then that is the adjustments I've made in my thinking. It changed everything. I HIGHLY recommend it.
on June 12, 2012
This is one of those books that makes you slap your head and go "oh, I get it now!"

T. Harv Eker uses simple examples to provide powerful insights into the psychology behind how wealthy and successful people think vs. those who struggle with money. I won't say that mindset is the only reason why some people are wealthy and others aren't, but after reading this book you'll realize that it is an essential component.

I also recommend this book to anyone interested in personal development because the concepts are universal. It makes you realize just how much of a role your beliefs play in all areas your life, and then you start to question everything you've been taught. You'll begin to notice how all of your thoughts are affecting your life.

For instance, you can read this book and simply change the word "wealth" to "health" (or anything else one wishes to achieve) and you'll find most of the concepts remain the same.

This is one of my top 10 must reads books for success in life, so if you haven't read it, get it.
on February 26, 2016
This Book really changed my life in a dramatic way :)