- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Troubador Publishing Ltd (August 1, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1783060263
- ISBN-13: 978-1783060269
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,127,481 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Secrets of the Paradox: Solving the Liar and Other Logical Problems Paperback – August 1, 2013
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Pre-order today
About the Author
Micheal Winterburn attended Cardiff University, where he wrote a dissertation on a particular type of paradox. Afterwards, he gained a PGCE and has been teaching for 18 years, as Head of Religious Education at a school in Derbyshire.