- File Size: 825 KB
- Print Length: 93 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: JavaTown Press (July 23, 2017)
- Publication Date: July 23, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B073JW7CHJ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,720,597 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Secrets From The Star Jar: essays Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Wow! Amie writes with such fluidity that it allows the reader to fully immerse in her world.
She takes you on a spectacular journey through key moments in her life, dancing you between the terrific, the tearful and the downright terrifying!
I have never read anything quite like Amie's work before because she has a unique writing style, which simply cannot be taught.
Amie has an impressive skill, which she happens to be very good at applying, and it is that which allows her to transport you to her wonderful world with minimal effort yet maximum impact.
Amie shares some very personal moments of her life with you in this beautiful collection, all of which are written in such a way that they each leave their own lasting impression, and it truly was an honour to be allowed a glimpse into her fascinating world.
Highly recommended for anyone who enjoys reading something completely unique and utterly fascinating."
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Literary
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Dysfunctional Families
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks