4-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Sector 9 Lookout Complete
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Rides on 10" Gullwing Chargers with 74mm 78A Sector 9 top shelf wheels with PDP Abec 5 bearings
- The drop through mounting of the Lookout makes this board both technically able, as well as freeride capable
- Wheels 74mm 78 duro
- Wheels Color may vary from the picture
- 5 ply vertically laminated Bamboo
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lookoutplete by Sector 9. Length: 42". Width: 9.6". Wheel base: 31.5". 5-ply vertically laminated bamboo and camber mold, with drop through truck design and clear grip. 9" Gullwing Charger trucks. 74mm, 78A Center Set Nineball wheels. Abec 5 PDP bearings. 1.5" hardened steel bolts. Imported.
Size: 9.6-Inch x 42.0-Inch
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have really only skated downhills and cruised a few parking lots, so I can't really say how versatile the board is, but it seems like it could handle a variety of terrains and skating styles.
After putting stiffer bushings in the trucks, I comfortably hit just over 30 MPH, after only two months. The ride is smooth and stable at high speeds. Even at my heaviest (around 275 lbs), I had no problems.
I would highly recommend this board to anyone starting out, or even experienced skaters due to the overall good quality of the deck, trucks and hardware. Also, if you are a little heavier than the average skater, don't let that stop you. I have received many compliments from experienced longboarders about how fast I have progressed and how good my form is.
Take care of yourself and always strive to me better, but don't let anything hold you back. If you ever wanted to longboard, I can assure you that once you start, it will become a very big part of your life ✌
My son is only 80lbs and doesn't do anything crazy. He simply goes around the block over and over. Very disappointed with the board. I have been very pleased with Sector 9 decks in the past. I guess this one fell through the cracks.
Fast forward two months and noticed he wasn't riding as much and found out that most of the bolts were missing from one of the sides. I immediately contacted Sector 9.
This is when it gets good........THEY PROMPTLY RESPONDED TO MY EMAIL and sent longer hardware at no cost. They included a catalog and some stickers. WOW! AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! WOW! I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO GET MEAN! :) They have my business from here on out and my kid is riding again.
My son loves the board and I'm sold with the E*X*C*E*L*L*E*N*T service this company provides.
Pros: Perfect W concave, super strong grip tape
Bearing spin for 40 seconds new
Trucks can carve, but are very stable it tightened.
Cons: don't have any.
Tip: buy this when its cheap it fluctuates from $90 to $180 so be patient, and then seize your opportunity.