- Shipping Weight: 9.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0076779O0
- Item model number: CS124-Green
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Sector 9 Cloud 9 Complete Skateboard, Green, 9.125-Inch x 40.25-Inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Rides on 9" Gullwing Pro III's with 65mm 80A Sector 9 ButterBall wheels with PDP Abec 5 bearings
- With a deep rooted concave and kick in both the nose and tail the Cloud 9 is the perfect all around shredder
- Can go from the park to the slide jam and not miss a beat
- 7 ply cold pressed maple in the Jeremy mold
Customers also shopped for
|Package Height||6.2 x 10.5 x 40.7 inches|
|Shipping Weight||9.55 pounds|
|Size||9.125-Inch x 40.25-Inch|
The Cloud 9 longboard skateboard from Sector 9 has a medium concave and steeper nose and tail to help you boost. Style: Concave; Trucks: Gullwing 8.75" Pro III; Bearings: ABEC5 PDP; Wheels: Butterball 65mm, 80a; Construction: Ply; L: 40.25"; W: 9.25"; WB: 21.5".
From the Manufacturer
The story of the nineball starts in our La Jolla backyard in 1993. At the time our house consisted of a bunch of good friends, a half pipe, pool table, ping pong table and shaping room all just across the street from some nice smooth hills down to the reefs. One of our friends from Hawaii who used to call people "nine balls" all the time in a friendly razzing sort of way, called up on the phone one day to see what was going on at the house. He got the answering machine and said "What's going on over there at Sector 9?" which to him and us meant a house full of nine balls. The message on the machine was heard and the name not only had a nice ring to it but seemed fitting as well so it stuck. The interest had been apparent from everyone who saw us skate by so we started making skateboards in our backyard. Lots of learning and a couple evictions later we were forced to move into our first warehouse in what would become the Sector 9 skateboard factory. Since then we have continued to push our designs and materials to their limits in order to offer the best quality skateboard for all types of riding
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?