Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Sector 9 Green Wave Lookout II Drop-Thru Bamboo Complete Downhill Longboard Skateboard - 9.6" x 42"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Classic surf inspired; Commuter, cruiser, carver, downhill longboard. Length: 42" X 9.6" Wide, Wheelbase 31.50"
- 10" Gullwing Chargers with 74mm 78A Sector 9 top shelf wheels with PDP Abec 5 bearings
- 5 ply vertically laminated Taco Mold Bamboo with dropthrough trucks
- Beautiful green Hawaii wave graphic on the bottom and clear grip tape on deck
- All original Sector 9 Components as it comes from the factory. Board rides solid and great cruiser or carver
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Sector 9 Green Wave Lookout II longboard is a classic surf inspired cruising and carving board. It has a great blend of flex and rigidity making it nice for throwing out slides and speed checks with ease. The Lookout is a pretty big board with a relatively long wheelbase so it is nice and stable. We really like this board because you don't have to go crazy fast to break into slides. It is super fun for just cruising around, doing some cross-stepping, and sliding around when you hit some decent sized hills. For a relatively inexpensive board the Lookout is a ton of fun and great for someone looking to get into longboarding!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Last but not least do not ride this or any other longboards in the rain it puts a lot of wear and tear on the longboard and can rust the hardware (trucks, bearing, etc) or worn out the grip tape like mine did. its hard for me to avoid the rain here in seattle. My hardware for the most part is still good i just make sure to wipe it down with a towel if longboard gets wet. but there is a spot in the middle of the long board where grip has lessened i ended up using spray on grip as a temporary fix.
So far so good. Works well seriously try it.