2 Year Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Sector 9 Green Wave Lookout II Drop-Thru Bamboo Complete Downhill Longboard Skateboard - 9.6" x 42"
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Classic surf inspired; Commuter, cruiser, carver, downhill longboard. Length: 42" X 9.6" Wide, Wheelbase 31.50"
- 10" Gullwing Chargers with 74mm 78A Sector 9 top shelf wheels with PDP Abec 5 bearings
- 5 ply vertically laminated Taco Mold Bamboo with dropthrough trucks
- Beautiful green Hawaii wave graphic on the bottom and clear grip tape on deck
- All original Sector 9 Components as it comes from the factory. Board rides solid and great cruiser or carver
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Sector 9 Green Wave Lookout II longboard is a classic surf inspired cruising and carving board. It has a great blend of flex and rigidity making it nice for throwing out slides and speed checks with ease. The Lookout is a pretty big board with a relatively long wheelbase so it is nice and stable. We really like this board because you don't have to go crazy fast to break into slides. It is super fun for just cruising around, doing some cross-stepping, and sliding around when you hit some decent sized hills. For a relatively inexpensive board the Lookout is a ton of fun and great for someone looking to get into longboarding!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Last but not least do not ride this or any other longboards in the rain it puts a lot of wear and tear on the longboard and can rust the hardware (trucks, bearing, etc) or worn out the grip tape like mine did. its hard for me to avoid the rain here in seattle. My hardware for the most part is still good i just make sure to wipe it down with a towel if longboard gets wet. but there is a spot in the middle of the long board where grip has lessened i ended up using spray on grip as a temporary fix.
I had never longboarded in my entire life and took the risk of buying one for college. This thing endured HEAVY usage, while getting a lot of bangs for every time I wiped out. Its been almost three years since and this board is still in one piece and works well. I would recommend after a while upgrading your bearings, trucks, or wheels, links below, for more longevity out of your board. Overall, very pleased with my investment. Had some great rides, and some great wipe outs. Lots of memories with this board.
Bigfoot Cored Classics Longboard Wheels Red, 83mm
Paris V2 150mm 50° Longboard Skateboard Trucks (Blk/Raw)
Bones Reds Precision Skate Bearings
I am part of the amazon associates program