4-Year Fitness Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Sector 9 Blue Wave Lookout dropthrough Complete Longboard Skateboard, 9.6-Inch x 42.0-Inch
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Rides on 10" Gullwing Chargers with 74mm 78A Sector 9 top shelf wheels with PDP Abec 5 bearings
- The drop through mounting of the Lookout makes this board both technically able, as well as freeride capable
- Wheels 74mm 78 duro
- Wheels Color may vary from the picture
- 5 ply vertically laminated Bamboo
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lookoutplete by Sector 9. Length: 42". Width: 9.6". Wheel base: 31.5". 5-ply vertically laminated bamboo and camber mold, with drop through truck design and clear grip. 9" Gullwing Charger trucks. 74mm, 78A Center Set Nineball wheels. Abec 5 PDP bearings. 1.5" hardened steel bolts. Imported.
Size: 9.6-Inch x 42.0-Inch
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had seen this same board listed for twice as much, so I expected something to be wrong when it arrived. Instead the board arrived in one day and it is better looking than the online photos. You won't be disappointed in the looks.
As far as the ride, it is super smooth. The board does flex in the turns, but not too much - it is a nice feeling. It doesn't seem like wheel bite could be possible. I can post another review after I get some miles on this board, but so far I couldn't be happier.
The board has fiberglass grip tape. Also it's made with five ply vertically laminated bamboo. It rides on 10 inch Gullwing charges with 74mm 78a sector 9 top shelf with PDP abec 5 bearings. The board is 9.6 inch by 42 inch. You are able to switch out the trucks and wheels. It costs $140.37 new and $131.77 used. The long board is also really nice for both beginners and experienced riders.
You shouldn't ride it into any water or mud puddles because if you do your board might get warped and your bearings will get rusty that will make it not ride as smooth, or go as fast because it will be harder for the wheels to spin. Also you shouldn't ride any dirt or mud because if you get it on the board it shows up really easy with the clear grip tape. I used it for riding around town and going from place to place, and its perfect for how I use it! Its totally worth buying this long board because if you buy a cheap board it won't be close to as nice. You will not get as good feedback buying a cheap board. I highly recommend this long board to anyone who needs something fun, easy and nice to ride.