Other Sellers on Amazon
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Secura 1700-Watt Stainless-Steel Triple Basket Electric Deep Fryer with Timer Free Extra Odor Filter, 4.2L/17-Cup
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fry Fish And Chips At The Same Time. Our Cool-Touch, Stainless Steel Deep Fryer Comes With 3 Fry Baskets
- 1700 Watt Immersion Element Preheats And Recovers Oil Temperature Fast
- 4.2-Liter Removable Oil Tank For Easy Clean-Ups, Extra Set Of Odor Filters
- Adjustable Heat Control (250A Degree-375A DegreeF), Odor-Filter And See-Thru Window In Lid
- Automatic Timer Adjustable Up To 60 Min To Shut Down Heating Element. Ready Light
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The Secura Deep Fryer, &with 3 baskets and an extra-large 4.2L oil tank capacity is perfect for making delicious deep fried food for an entire family or a gathering of friends. Use the large basket to make one big batch of food or fry two different foods at once with the double baskets. All three include hooks for easy, mess-free draining and are dishwasher safe for fast cleanup. The Secura Deep Fryer features: &Temperature adjustable control up to 375 degrees F; Splatter-protecting lid;& Magnetic “break-away ; safety cord; Removable oil tank; 60 Minute Timer; Oil Ready light; Power on light; Stainless steel body; Viewing Window allows you to see the cooking process; Carbon activated filter to reduce odors. The Baskets fit securely on the rim of the oil tank for easy food preparation and staging until you are ready to immerse them into the oil. Full 1 Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty. 1700W of power 120V 60Hz ETL listed. For use with North American Electrical Standards only. One Jumbo For Big Batches Of Finger-Licking' Fried Chicken Or Donuts, Plus 2 Side-By-Side Baskets For Smaller Batches Of Fish-N-Chips, Fries-N-Onion Rings, Or For Frying Foods With Different Cook Times.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was a little concerned about ordering because I had read in other reviews about people cutting their hand on this unit. If that was a problem it seems that it is corrected now. I went all over this unit as soon as I opened it looking for a sharp edge and one does not exist. I have never heard of this brand before, and that bothered me, but this fryer is better than any other I have seen. Having the three baskets is nice and it is very easy to remove the handles and put the baskets and handles in the dishwasher. I highly recommend this one.
I am able to use the large basket to make a huge batch of fries, okra, and chicken. The secura also holds a lot more cooking oil than my previous fryer and heats the oil much faster and more evenly.
The timer is a nice feature especially when I am cooking chicken breasts, it's very nice to know how long an item has been cooking for without having to reach for my microwave timer feature.
The Secura gives you 3 different basket sizes (2 small and 1 large basket). For me the large basket is perfect for what I do, but it is very nice to have the extra 2 small ones in case you are frying different items at the same time.
The only bad thing I can say about this model is that the magnetic plug for some reason loves to come unplugged and that may be that I bump it when I am loading the basket, it's definitively not a deal breaker for me because it plugs in so easily.
The Secura is a very straightforward device to use, plug it in, set the timer and wait 5 minutes for your oil to heat up. The Secura even has a HEAT light which will go off when your oil is at the temperature you set to. The Secura operates up to 375 which is the ideal temperature I use for most all of my deep frying needs.
Heats up quickly.
Built in timer.
Heat ready indicator built in.
3 basket options.
Magnetic plug for me likes to disconnect itself when bumped.
After reading what seemed like a million reviews and trying to figure out how often and how much I planned to fry, I took the plunge and bought this baby.
Best kitchen decision I've ever made. I use it at least twice a week to make chicken shnitzel, french fries, hush puppies, or filled wontons.
What should you know before buying this:
1. It's going to save you a lot of money. When you're craving french fries or onion rings, it's very tempting to go to the nearest restaurant. But who orders french fries and calls it a day? You end up ordering all kinds of other stuff, too. A good deep fryer is going to keep you at home. If you cut up your own potatoes, great. But even if you buy frozen french fries, you'll spend a couple of dollars, max.
2. It uses a lot of oil. That's right. Go to Sam's Club or Costco and buy 2-4 gallons, because you're going to use it! However, you can re-use the oil as many as 10-15 times. At first, I religiously strained mine through a fine-mesh filter. As I became more familiar with the process, I got lazy. Now I filter the oil after every 3 uses or so without problems.
3. It's healthier than eating restaurant-fried food. When restaurants deep fry, they use semi-solid fat -- the infamous trans-fat. Now, granted, deep-fried food is unlikely to make anybody's healthy eating habits list, but frying it yourself using canola oil is significantly healthier than what you're getting elsewhere.
4. You're not going to get burned. I grew up around people who were inexplicably frightened to death of deep frying, and I was always sure I'd burn myself with a deep fryer. In all fairness, I suspect the first residential fryers weren't designed as well as this. Nevertheless, you're going to have to work hard to hurt yourself. I have plenty of scar tissue from encounters with my oven, but this baby treats me right!
So if you're wavering, go ahead and take the plunge. Yeah, I know: it's one more kitchen appliance to store. But trust me, it's 100 percent worth it!
Most recent customer reviews