- Save 25% on Secura 8 Quart saucepan when you purchase 1 or more Secura Portable Induction Cooktop offered by Lafraise. Enter code JD8FZN4B at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on Secura 6.5 Quart saucepan when you purchase 1 or more Secura Portable Induction Cooktop offered by Lafraise. Enter code 8YFNKZF3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on 3-Quart saucepan when you purchase 1 or more Secura Portable Induction Cooktop offered by Lafraise. Enter code HDLO8F9Y at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on 1.6-Quart saucepan when you purchase 1 or more Secura Portable Induction Cooktop offered by Lafraise. Enter code GKIZYW3L at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on Secura 8.6-quart stainless steel stock pot with lid when you purchase 1 or more Secura Portable Induction Cooktop offered by Lafraise. Enter code R44GZOLV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on 1.6-quart stainless steel sauce pan with lid when you purchase 1 or more Secura Portable Induction Cooktop offered by Lafraise. Enter code 9HGAQWJM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on Secura Cookware 10-Pc Set when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Lafraise. Enter code FQ47ZJTN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on Secura 14 piece Stainless Steel Induction Cookware Set when you purchase 1 or more Secura Portable Induction Cooktop offered by Lafraise. Enter code RTUHLAM8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts; 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; The auto-pan detection; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC; 1-year warranty; ETL approved
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Duxtop 9100MC Induction Cooktop
SECURA has been a leading small appliance manufacturer in North America for years. Our products, sold under the SECURA and DUXTOP brands, are top sellers on many of the leading online shopping services as well as in several large national retailers. We have sold well over 8,000,000 units in the USA and continue to add to our product line at an aggressive pace.
SECURA is proud to bring you high quality products in the kitchen, health and beauty and fitness areas. Our products are focused on ease of use, high quality material, ergonomic design and affordability. All of our products come with comprehensive warranties and our customer service is second to none.
From the Manufacturer
Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop
Duxtop Induction Cooktops use 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. With 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts; 15 temperature ranges from 140°F to 460°F; Digital control panel; Built-in count-down digital timer up to 170 minutes; auto-pan detection and diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; 5 foot cord. This feature rich cooktop is compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware; such as cast aluminum, enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
- Built to North American Electrical Standards.
- Energy saving.
Discover Induction Cooking
Induction is completely different from all other cooking technologies— it does not involve generating heat which is then transferred to the cooking vessel, it makes the cooking vessel itself the original generator of the cooking heat through an electromagnetic field.
|DUXTOP 7100MC||DUXTOP 8100MC||DUXTOP 8300ST||DUXTOP 9100MC||DUXTOP 9300ST||DUXTOP 9600LS|
|Timer||Up to 170 Min.||Up to 170 Min.||Up to 170 Min.||Up to 170 Min.||Up to 170 Min.||Up to 10 hrs.|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
Compare with similar items
Portable Induction Cooktop, iSiLER 1800W Sensor Touch Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop with Kids Safety Lock, Countertop Burner with Timer and 8 Temperature Settings
Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
Cuisinart CB-30 Cast-Iron Single Burner, Stainless Steel
Ovente Countertop Infrared Burner – 1000 Watts – 7 Inch Ceramic Glass Single Plate Cooktop with Temperature Control, Non-Slip Feet – Indoor/Outdoor Portable Electric Stove – Stainless Steel (BGI101S)
Duxtop 8310ST 1800-Watt Portable Sensor Touch Induction Cooktop, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Lafraise||iSiLER US||Lafraise||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Lafraise|
Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware. Induction itself is a noiseless process, however there may be high pitch sound from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 15 power levels 200W, 300W, 400W, 500W, 600W, 700W, 800W, 900W, 1000W, 1100W, 1200W, 1300W, 1500W, 1600W, 1800W; 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit, 160 Degree Fahrenheit, 180 Degree Fahrenheit, 200 Degree Fahrenheit, 220 Degree Fahrenheit, 240 Degree Fahrenheit, 260 Degree Fahrenheit, 280 Degree Fahrenheit, 300 Degree Fahrenheit, 320 Degree Fahrenheit, 340 Degree Fahrenheit, 370 Degree Fahrenheit, 400 Degree Fahrenheit, 430 Degree Fahrenheit, 460 Degree Fahrenheit; Digital control panel; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage; Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; The auto-pan detection; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron; Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC; 1-year warranty; ETL approved.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have had to get used to cooking so quickly, this is not like an electric hot plate, this is real induction cooking. You can cook 2 ways one by setting and monitoring the temperature or, two by setting an a specified level that will not be temperature sensative, great for searing. There are built in safety provisions such as auto shut down after 70 minutes
You must have proper cookware, check your pans with a magnet. If the magnet sticks they should be ok, if the magnet does not stick you will need new pans. My Wolfgang Puck pans were copper-clad and did not work so I purchased some great Duxtop cookware (pictured beneath the cook tops)..
The second cooking option is temp. Temp allows cooking from 140 degrees up to 460. I seared a pork tenderloin at 400, lowered the temp and continued to cook it for another 12-15 minutes. Took it off the burner, tented with foil to rest and you would never have known it wasn't done on a grill or in a hot.
Clean up is easy. The cooktop may flash hot but because it's induction it isn't!. I like not having coils to worry about. Nothing to catch on fire.
As someone who truly enjoys cooking this was a great find. You will not be disappointed.
I have recently downsize my living place and needed to get a hot plate and/or burner for my apartment. Although many products out there I can choose from conventional electric heat burners to induction cooking systems. I read up on induction cooking systems and found they are safer, less heat for the surrounding areas of cooking, efficient in electricity, and I find out first hand cleaner and easy to clean.
So my choice was induction.
There was a barrage of induction cooking systems and I also reviewed YouTube reviews of them.
Interesting enough, Secura had no promo nor push for their product, however, on Amazon it has the highest satisfaction ratings with consumers.
Therefore, I decided to buy the Secura system, and I really feel I made the best choice for sure.
I also found out you can do more cooking as well as a portable premise where all you need is electricity and you can compete with the best of other cooking systems there is.
I am even going to be bold and experiment on cooking menus that you normally would cook in an oven and unthinkable on a gas, propane, or electric stove.
I am totally happy with my purchase and definitely recommend (and I have) to everybody who needs to cook.
The bad side now, and that is I am finding it hard to go out to a restaurant and have breakfast, lunch, or dinner and even a hot beverage because my Secura can prepare almost anything.
One last mention, it boils fast, and I bought a traditional Farberware Stainless Steel coffee pot (non electric) and it makes coffee faster than a drip and the temperature is consistent. Even if you make 2 or 3 cup of coffee when you shut after the first cup, the remaining coffee still remains hot more so than what you do with a heat source in a reasonable time. Big Savings on power.
I whole heartedly recommend the Secura.
The fan was noisier from the start, but after about two months of normal use, it started making so much noise it was unpleasant to be around. I purchased a replacement fan off that bay site and it is better now, but is still noisier than any other I own. This company doesn't want to be contacted about warranty problems, which is why you can't find contact info for them. Figure that once it is 30 days old, it's your problem unless you have paid extra for additional warranty, which doesn't kick in until it is past the one year nonexistent warranty offered by Secura.
Every one of my Duxtop induction cooktops has suffered fan failure in non-commercial use.
Heats up lightning fast and offers more control. One minute or less and you're up to 350°F from a cold pan.
More energy efficient than gas or electric.
Lighter than you'd think, making portability easy.
Cools down quicker.
Not all cookware works with induction. Don't trust material indicated, look for "induction ready" or the induction symbol on the pan.
Ventilation fan is a bit loud and continues to cool the unit after you've finished cooking. Typically this is 2-3 minutes.
Temperature control only works with food in the pan. If the pan is dry, or only has oil in it, it will get much hotter than you want it to.