- Save 80% on Hair Straightener Comb when you purchase $20.00 or more of Qualifying items offered by Lafraise. Enter code 80BEAUTY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 67% on Collapsible Sports Water Bottle when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Lafraise. Enter code PROMOSWB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Secura Electric Water Boiler and Warmer 4-Quart Electric Hot Pot Kettle w/ Night light, 18/10 Stainless Steel Interior WK63-M2
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Water-level gauge. Commercial grade non-coated 18/10 stainless steel interior. 750 watt (120V), measures 12" tall
- Built in automatic clean cycle to remove water scale buildup. Low-water auto shut-off
- Water boiler and warmer with a large 4-quart capacity. Commercial grade non-coated 18/10 stainless steel interior
- Built in automatic clean cycle to remove water scale buildup. Blue night light function for easy water dispensing under low light
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Secura Electric Water Boiler and Warmer with Night Light
Combining Function, Quality, & Design in everything we make!
1. One touch reboil button reheats water to 212°F / 100°C in minutes
2. Automatic keep warm button maintains the water at 176°F / 80°C or 208°F / 98°C - so you don't have to wait
3. Extra-large 4-Quart capacity unit - great for families, offices and other high usage times
4. 15-second automatic night light for safe and easy water dispensing
5. Lockable dispenser button on top and cup-activated dispenser switch behind spout
Quality1. Commercial grade, non-coated 18/10 stainless steel interior
2. Built-in Micro-computerized temperature-control system for accurate heating
3. Low-water sensor with automatic shut-off for safety and convenience
4. Arrives in gift quality box w/ User Manual
5. U.S.-based Secura, Inc., & 2-Year Manufacturer Ltd Warranty
Design1. Finger-print and smudge resistant stainless steel exterior for a stylish look on your countertop
2. Cup-activated dispenser switch under the spout features 5-second gentle pour to reduce splashing
3. At-a-glance measured water level window lets you know instantly when its time to refill
4. 750 watts of power (120V), 60Hz, - for use with North American Electrical Standards only
5. Our Secura Electric Water Boiler includes an instruction manual & a gift-quality box
6. Enjoy our limited time intro price for the holidays
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Like other reviewers pointed out, the water initially had a strong plastic smell, but after washing and reboiling the water few times, it went away (by the way as it was also recommended in the user's manual).
I like the ability to pour water without pushing the top button, through the front lever that can be activated with the cup.
The only annoying thing is that the internal pump still leave quite a lot of water inside when the water level is low. With comparison, in my old Panasonic I was able to pump almost all the water out, and I was used to empty it all by leaning the unit and manually pouring the rest. The lid also traps a lot of water, so if I try to take out the remaining water by manually pouring it out of the unit, all the water from the lid comes down pouring on my hands or on the floor.
The water level indicator is pretty dark and is quite hard to see the level of the water.
Beside those two small issues, I think it's a good product. Only time will tell how long it will last.
The old and new one are the same physical size but the old one is rated at 4 liters, this one says 4 quarts. Not really a big deal.
Pros: boiled water at the ready any time, takes little counter space, quiet operation, simple to use - set it and forget it, good price.
Cons: will develop hard water mineral deposits overtime unless you run distilled water through it, recommend to use CLR or citric acid powder every so often to remove this hard water deposit.
OVERALL: if you drink a lot of tea, hot chocolate, or even cup of noodles, having an electric water boiler is a time saver!
Water-level gauge. Commercial grade non-coated 18/10 stainless steel interior. 750 watt (120V), measures 12" tall
• Built in automatic clean cycle to remove water scale buildup. Low-water auto shut-off
• Water boiler and warmer with a large 4-quart capacity. Commercial grade non-coated 18/10 stainless steel interior
• Built in automatic clean cycle to remove water scale buildup. Blue night light function for easy water dispensing under low light