|Item Weight||13.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||8.3 x 6.8 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||BM-1511|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Secura Magnifying Vanity Lighted Makeup Mirror 10X with Natural Warm and White LED Lighting and Locking Suction
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Item Weight||0.86 Pounds|
About this item
- Wireless and cordless, battery operated Square 10X Magnification Vanity Makeup Mirror
- 16 Natural Warm & White LED lights that provide perfect lighting for makeup application. LED lights can last up to 10,000 hours and since they are so energy efficient your batteries will last longer!
- This Vanity Mirror is attractive and stylish, ivory colored exterior with chrome accents
- Powerful suction cup base with full 360° swiveling capability
- Distortion free magnifying mirror lets you see every detail of your face
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Secura Magnifying Vanity Lighted Makeup Mirror 10X with Natural Warm and White LED Lighting
Whether you’re getting ready to take on the day or you’re going out for a night on the town, the Secura 10X Magnifying Mirror provides the best view for perfect results.
This 10X Magnification Vanity Mirror will install on any clean, smooth surface using the powerful suction cup base. By using the suction cup base, you can position the mirror at the perfect height while taking up zero counter space. If you prefer not to mount the mirror, the base will stand on your countertop as well. The full 360° swiveling base makes it easy to get the best view possible. Natural warm and white LED lighting provides a clear view at home and while traveling.
1) Vanity mirror uses 3 "AA" batteries (not included).
2) Wall mount or countertop placement with the powerful suction cup base and easy removal after use. Requires a minimum of 3" x 3" surface for mounting.
3) Compact design for optimal daily use and packs easily for travel.
4) On/Off switch on the back of the unit.
5) 16 Natural White LED lights provide perfect lighting for makeup application.
Easily attach and detach the mirror.
Unlock the suction cup by turning the upper part of the suction base in a counter clockwise direction. Hold the Mirror against the smooth, flat surface you wish to attach it to, firmly grasp the lowest portion of the base and twist the rotating portion of the base in a clockwise direction until it won't turn any further. There should be a "click" once the mirror is secure. The base should now be firmly attached to the surface. To remove the Mirror, grasp the bottom of the base and twist the rotating portion of the suction mechanism in a counter clockwise direction. The Mirror should easily come free from the surface. The locking suction cup base provides convenient flexibility without damaging the surface. It does not attach permanently and should be repositioned periodically.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was skeptical at first, since I've never had good luck with those xxx mirrors, and they seem too small for full face makeup. This mirror is actually really great -- the square size gives enough room to see everything I need, and the magnification is excellent.
The lighting is nice and bright (though not blinding) and the suction to hold it to the mirror is VERY secure. Setting it up was a breeze.
Due to the suction cup, the mirror does stick out about 4-5 inches from my regular mirror -- this is a plus for me, so I don't have to lean so far over my bathroom sink, but maybe wouldn't be as nice for someone with a narrower counter.
This mirror worked great at first and I thought I scored a deal, until after about two weeks the light started to fade (New, fully charged batteries have been put in, no difference). Now you can barely tell when the light is on. I ignored other reviews complaining about this and I'm sorry I did- get the more popular mirror and save yourself time and money!
BTW, we mounted it up-side down, so the on/off switch is near the bottom in the back vs. reaching toward the top of the mirror.
Top international reviews
- Bright LED: Takes 3 AA batteries (not included). Once it is on, it is very bright.
- Strong suction cup: I tried it on my bathroom mirror and it stayed on very well. Actually took me a while to take it off. Just make sure it is a clean flat surface, ideally glass or mirror. Probably won't work well on wood, definitely won't stay on uneven area.
- Physical On/Off button: my old mirror has touch button, which is rather unreliable. A physical switch is better I think.
- Good magnification, and no distortion when looking at the right distance: there are zero-distortion magnifying mirror, but they are very expensive. I don't find the distortion inconvenience in any way. If you stay close to the mirror at the right distance, you can see the whole face very clearly without any distortion. If you look from afar of course everything looks like they are swimming in a blender.
- Ball-joint for good rotation.
Things can be improved:
- Cannot change brightness: Would be great if there are brightness settings.
- Physical switch at the back. You then have the tendency to use your thumb to hold on to the front corner of the mirror, then push the button on the back with your index finger. This causes thumb prints on the mirror.
Overall it is a good sized mirror that offers clear magnified view. Now if you excuse me, I need to take care of the blackheads on my nose...