4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Secura Stainless Steel Water Boiler and Warmer w/Night light | Electric Kettle Water Heater, Tea Pot w/Auto Shut-Off Protection, 4-Quart
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.11 (5%)|
$6.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Color||2019 4Qt Stainless Steel|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Built in micro-computerized temperature-control system; Convenient recoil button; automatically keeps water warm at 208° F or 175° F
- Water boiler and warmer with a large 4-quart capacity; Built in automatic clean cycle to remove water scale build-up
- One-touch electric dispenser switch under spout
- Water-level gauge; low-water auto shut-off; commercial grade non-coated 18/10 stainless steel interior
- Blue night light function for easy water dispensing under low light; 2-year manufacturer's limited stainless steel exterior; 750 watt (120V), measures 12" Tall
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Secura Electric Water Boiler and Warmer with Night Light
Combining function, quality and design in combining function, quality and design in everything we make.
Compare with similar items
Miroco Electric Kettle Temperature Control Stainless Steel 1.7 L Tea Kettle, BPA-Free Hot Water Boiler Cordless with LED Light, Auto Shut-Off, Boil-Dry Protection, Keep Warm, 1500W Fast Boiling, 120V (Silver)
HadinEEon Variable Temperature Electric Kettle, 1200W Electric Tea Kettle, 8 Big Cups 2.0L Glass Electric Kettle with 4Hrs Keep Warm Function & Boil-Dry Protection
AmazonBasics Stainless Steel Portable Fast, Electric Hot Water Kettle for Tea and Coffee, 1 Liter, Silver
Secura Double Wall Stainless Steel Electric Kettle Water Heater for Tea Coffee w/Auto Shut-Off and Boil-Dry Protection, 1.5L/1.6Qt
|Sold By||Lafraise||Amazon.com||HadinEEon: Press and Chill||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Borosilicate Glass\304 Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We used to have a Zojirushi water boiler that finally gave out on us after many years of faithful service. I looked at buying another Zojirushi, but they don't come cheap (~$200) and the plastic water chamber always made me uneasy. So when I saw this on sale, I thought why not give it a try.
First thing, as many of the reviews mentioned, this thing gets hot. So hot that you can not rest your hand against the sides or the rear for more than a couple of seconds. But if your kids are old enough to get their own hot water, they're old enough to know not to touch this thing when doing it. Same as how they shouldn't grab the side of a kettle or a toaster.
It has 2 heat settings, 176° and 208°. 176° is too low in our house to properly make tea, so we keep it at 208°. Our previous one also had 195°, which was perfect. Shout out to the company to maybe keep in mind for the future upgraded model.
The night light is a good idea, but too weak. It needs to be a little stronger to be of use for say when you need to fill hot water to a certain level for the baby's formula and don't want to risk waking the baby by turning on the overhead lights.
The base is a little slippery on a marble/granite countertop, because it consists of plastic nubs on a circular plastic disc designed to allow the dispenser to rotate. I think allowing a pot of almost boiling water to rotate is silly and potentially dangerous. I put a large round cork placemat under mine to hold it in place.
Finally, the opening is wide enough to allow for easy cleaning and adding water. This thing is wide enough at the base that it will not tip over.
I have not had it long enough to rate for durability or potential rusting, but so far seems to be holding up well.
Overall, for the price it performs well.
It has 2 heat settings, 176° and 208°. 176° is good for green tea, and 208° is good for black tea. This is perfect.
It takes about half an hour to boil a whole tank of water, and then it keeps it warm. As many reviews mentioned, it gets hot on top, sides, and back. But it is not too hot for an adult like me to touch it. I mean It does not cause burns on my hand even I put my whole hands on the outside. It might cost a little bit more electricity to keep it warm. But this is not a problem for me since I only plan to use it for party.
The front side is not hot at all. There were 2 ways to dispense water, and easy to learn how to operate it.
I do have a few large Thermos water bottles, but this warmer keep the temperature at the perfect temperature for the teas.
The only downside is I wish it came with a on/off button.
Overall, I like it for the price.