- Save $5.00 on this item when you purchase 1 or more "Secura Electric Kettle" offered by Lafraise. Enter code FP5K5K55 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Secura Stainless Steel French Press Coffee Maker 18/10 Bonus Stainless Steel Screen (1000ML)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Secura stainless steel French Press coffee maker is made from top quality 18/10 stainless steel, both the interior and exterior. It is made to outlast other coffee makers
- 3-LAYERED STAINLESS STEEL FILTER STRUCTURE traps the smallest coffee grounds to produce an exceptional full-bodied flavor
- BONUS Stainless Steel Screen included with this French coffee press. Filter screen is easy to disassemble and clean. Stack one or more screens together gives your espresso a more refined taste.
- This French press maker comes with Cool touch handle and knob for comfortable and safe pouring
- The capacity of Secura Stainless-steel French coffee press is 34 OUNCE/ 1000ML. All the parts of this French coffee maker are DISHWASHER SAFE
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1) 18/10 stainless steel interior and exterior
Secura stainless steel French Press coffee maker is made from top quality 18/10 stainless steel, both the interior and exterior, other French press may use 18/10 stainless steel on one side only. This Stainless Steel French Press is made to outlast other coffee makers.
2) Double-wall construction for superior thermal retention
The interior and exterior 18/10 stainless steel form a Double-wall construction. It is more efficient to retain heat comparing to single wall construction. It is desirable to drink your coffee fresh, however, when needed, it can keep your coffee hot longer.
3) 3-layered Stainless steel filter construction, with bonus stainless steel filter
3-LAYERED STAINLESS STEEL FILTER STRUCTURE traps the smallest coffee grounds to produce an exceptional full-bodied flavor.
BONUS Stainless Steel Screen included with this French coffee press. Filter screen is easy to disassemble and clean. Stack one or more screens together gives your espresso a more refined taste.
4) This Stainless steel French press maker comes with Cool touch handle and knob for comfortable and safe pouring.
5) 34 ounce/ 1000ml capacity. BONUS Stainless Steel Screen. Dishwasher safe.
The capacity of Secura Stainless-steel French coffee press is 34 OUNCE/ 1000ML. All the parts of this French coffee maker are DISHWASHER SAFE.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The concerns I had when I purchased this press were to do with a few things I had read about this and a few other stainless steel presses. First, I was concerned about being able to twist off the screen hardware without having to use pliers and risk marring up the plunger shaft. I did experience the plunger knob twisting off instead of the screen hardware, but simply made sure the plunger knob was twisted on tighter than the screen hardware. So far, this has worked out just fine. Similarly, I make a point not to needlessly over-tighten the screen hardware. The second concern had to do with the plunger knob apparently breaking on some units. Again, I avoid needlessly over-tightening the screen hardware or the plunger knob...I mean, it's a coffee maker! How tight does the hardware REALLY need to be to make good coffee? Thirdly, I read that water had gotten trapped in the lid and would not come out. On purpose, I only hand wash this press, but even so, I've had occasions when rinsing the lid where water has gotten down into the lid (no big deal). Again, this is a coffee press. There is no need for engineered precision or tolerances. On that note, the hole in the lid where the plunger shaft slides through has enough room to allow for trapped water to easily drain out (see picture). I suppose it's possible other units may have had less room between the plunger shaft and lid preventing water from draining, but mine drains fine. Lastly, I had concerns about internal body rust and faulty welds where the handle attaches to the body. I've only had my press for a month, but I do my humanly best to take care of it. It gets used EVERY day and sometimes twice per day. Sometimes it gets rinsed out right away, and sometimes the grounds sit in it over night until I rinse it out the next day to make more coffee. So far, this press is a champ, and is my absolute favorite press of all the ones I've ever owned.
And I was worried that having the coffee grinds in there exposed to the water for so long would make the coffee get bitter, but it doesn't. We drink a mild light roast, so darker beans might be different.
The pot came with a couple of spare metal mesh filters, one of which I added to the existing setup in order to provide finer filtering. I didn't realise either that the walls of the jug are insulated, which keeps the coffee warm for longer. I'm actually struggling to think of anything negative to say about it. You can't see how much coffee is in there I suppose, but I usually only have one cup anyway so no big deal. The construction is strong and it feels like a quality item. I probably won't buy it again because it gives the feeling it won't ever break! If someone broke into my house and stole it though then I would definitely have another. No more broken glass jugs for me thanks.
Most recent customer reviews
The bottom plate the stem screws lnto was welded at a angle when you push it down its at a angle