Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,099 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,246 reviews
on July 20, 2016
Are people still buying these? Guess so, lol. I bought this 6 years ago, but never got around to leaving a review. Well, I still have it and it still works! But I'm just using it as a back up archive for some old computer files. Technology has come a long way since then, and I'm not sure why anyone would want to buy a class 2 card. I use these cards mainly for my cameras, and today's digital cameras need class 10. I also don't bother with something as small as 4 GB these days. Photo files are huge. SanDisk is a great brand though, I always buy their products and never have any trouble with them. This is an okay product, but why not spend a few extra bucks and get the newest fastest version. I waffled between giving it 3 or 4 stars... ended up giving it 4 because that's probably what I would have given it when new. Nowadays it would be a 3 because there are newer better Sandisk SDHC cards available.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 9, 2015
It's priced good. But, make sure the device you buy it for can utilize the SDHC disc. That is not the case with older digital cameras and while I can use this for other storage uses it was not good for the camera I bought and I am really disappointed it came up as a recommendation from Amazon as something I should buy to go along with the digital camera I bought.

Amazon needs to get a better handle on their "recommendations", a little "human" attention is highly recommended. The way it is now the recommendations are based soley on what others purchased and don't take into account items that were purchased and later returned because they were not compatible.
on July 14, 2017
One Can't Go Wrong With Sandisk, Been Using Them For Years. Serve It Purpose For Data Transfering. Love The Price, Thanks.
on June 15, 2017
I used this for my European vacation. I took 1500 pictures, and still have plenty of room for more. I had absolutely no problems with it, and I got it very quickly. I was very happy with this product, and would recommend it.
on July 30, 2017
SanDisk makes excellent SD cards. Never a problem.
on September 23, 2010
I never received the item that I paid for from this merchant(Digital Media Source)! I raised the matter with them on several occasions, over many months, but their feedback has either been non-existent or useless! The reply from them would be something like "Please confirm your address and we will submit a claim for investigation." Nothing positive ever came out of these "investigations" and, after almost a year, I haven't received the item and I haven't been refunded.

This is easily the worst online shopping experience I've ever had and I'd hate to believe that this is how they usually (mis)treat their customers. I'm quite certain that I will not be buying anything from them again!
on May 16, 2017
STILL USING THIS ONE NOW IS IN MY 3DS
on July 26, 2017
Just what I needed for my dash cam.
on July 17, 2017
I mean, its an sd card.. It does its job lol.
on August 8, 2017
i have had good luck with SanDisk.