- Paperback: 36 pages
- Publisher: GRIN Publishing (May 9, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 364032045X
- ISBN-13: 978-3640320455
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.1 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,101,150 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Securitization: Understanding Its Process in the field of International Relations Paperback – May 9, 2009
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Nassef is a lifelong learner of comparative study between Islam and International Relations. He created the IR-IS Research Cohort on December 2012 that became Co-IRIS (International Relations and Islamic Studies Research Cohort) on November 2013. In addition to his service to profession, he founded the Philippine International Studies Organization (PHISO) on September 2015.