- Save 3% each on Qualifying items offered by ReolinkUSOnline when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code 8VPFBDFY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% on 16CH 4MP PoE NVR when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by ReolinkUSOnline. Enter code IO4ZJL4H at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% on 4MP PoE 4X Optical Zoom SD card Camera when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by ReolinkUSOnline. Enter code KIAQP335 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% on 4MP 8CH Home Security PoE Camera System when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by ReolinkUSOnline. Enter code 3LYSVZXR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4-Year Home Security Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Reolink IP PoE Security Camera 4 Megapixels Super HD 2560x1440 Audio Support Bullet Outdoor Indoor IR Night Vision Motion Detection RLC-410
|Sale:||$64.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (13%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4MP HD & 100FT NIGHT VISION & WIDE VIEWING ANGLE: 4MP 1440p Super HD camera, long-distance night vision range 65-100ft with 36 infrared LEDs, up to 80˚ wide viewing angle, capture more clearer and sharper images and video, great for driveway, hallways, etc.
- POE OUTDOOR & INDOOR: PoE with only one Ethernet cable (up to 330ft), no power adapter needed, optional PoE switch or injector, easy setup with plug and play, waterproof camera, fit for indoor and outdoor, residential areas, retail store, business.
- SMART MOTION DETECT & ALERT: Schedulable Motion detection, motion recording and real-time motion alert via email, app push notification to mobile phone, FTP upload snapshots and videos, motion sensibility adjustment - accurate and smart motion detection less false alarm.
- FREE & VERSITLE APPS & REMOTE VIEW: Free and intuitive Reolink Client and mobile app for iPhone & Android, PC Windows & MAC, no monthly subscription fee, support at least 8 camera sources, live view, remote view, motion detection, live stream control, and recorded video playback.
- AUDIO FUNCTION & 24/7 NVR RECORDING: Built-in microphone, audio function; 24/7 HD video recording and storage with Reolink PoE network video recorders (support up to 16 cameras and with built-in 3TB HDD).
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Color||Fixed POE Bullet without SD slot|
|Item Dimensions||2.56 x 2.56 x 7.4 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.35 pounds|
Compare to similar items
Reolink HD 4MP Outdoor Indoor PoE Bullet IP Video Camera with IR Night Vision Motion Detection Waterproof
Reolink RLC-410 4MP HD PoE Bullet IP Security Camera
Reolink RLC-410 is packed with 4MP HD camera, supporting 80 ˚wide viewing angle, 100ft night vision range, built-in microphone, motion detection and motion alerts. Outfitted with waterproof housing, RLC-410 is solid for outdoor and indoor use, such as front door, backyard, driveway, garage security. It’s powered over Ethernet cable, easy connection and installation, suitable for DIY.
Video Quality: 4 Megapixel (2560 x 1440)
Lens: f= 4.0 mm, F=2.0; Viewing Angle: 80°
SD card: No
Microphone: Yes (Audio Range up to 15ft)
Operating Power: POE or 12V DC (Power Adapter not Included）
Night Vision: 65-100ft (depends on the Environment)
Frame Rate: Up to 30fps
POE Standard: 802.3af, 44V~54V. Support up to 330ft via CAT6 cable
Network Connection: P2P and QR Code
PC OS: Windows, Mac OS
Mobile OS: iOS, Android
Browser: HTML5, supports IE Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
3rd Party support list: Digital WatchDog, Blue Iris, iSpy, Video Sighthound, Security Spy, Synology, QNap
PoE Makes Wiring & Installation Easier
Reolink RLC-410 is powered by Ethernet cable (Cat 5 & Cat 6 cable) – only single Ethernet cable for power & data connection, plug in PoE injector or switch and camera will be up and running.
One Ethernet cable only, no power cord, RLC-410 minimizes needs to run wires; support 330-feet-long Ethernet Cat 6 cable, more flexible installation and great for DIY enthusiasts. Wired IP cameras with Ethernet cable ensures stable and fast data transmission, no signal loss and less disruption & interference.
Motion Record or 24/7 Record with NVR
Flexible recording options: simply live view, motion-triggered recording, recording schedule or 24/7 recording with Reolink NVR, all are up to you.
If you need more than 2 cameras, managing your cameras & video storage with Reolink NVR (with PoE switch, support up to 16 cameras) in a breeze.
4MP Super HD for Clearer Videos
RLC-410 1440p Super HD IP security camera captures clearer images and videos than traditional 720p HD, or even 1080p Full HD cameras. Never miss a single detail of your loved ones, day and night.
A Decent Night Vision Camera
Packed with 36pcs IR LEDs, RLC-410 deliver decent clear &sharp pictures (1440p or 1080p) and videos in low light conditions even without extra light; up to 100ft of your property will be clearly visible at night on Reolink RLC-410. Not missing a thing at night, great for driveway, garage, hallway, apartment, backyard etc.
Real-Time Motion Detection & Smart Alerts
RLC-410 detects movement in real-time, alert you via app push notification, e-mail & FTP server (optional) instantly when motion is detected; Smart motion detection with schedulable motion detecting time and zone, flexibility in sensor sensibility.
Top customer reviews
UPDATED: This camera has paid for itself. We were burglarized and thanks to footage from this camera the local police department caught the guy that did it. Got my PS4 back! Thanks Reolink for a solid product at an amazing price. The officer said it was the best video footage they had every received and it was instrumental in catching the guy - [...]
Required patience and networking know-how to get bearings on the product.
I'm giving it 4 stars because I finally got it upgraded. An hour ago I would have given it 1 star... A fickle review indeed and I haven't actually used it much yet... but can say that camera is solidly built and picture is good.
Some specifications I could not find anywhere->
Network connection speed is 100baseT "fast ethernet" (which has become a misnomer over time now that is it is not so fast)
Works with 48V POE injector (could not see this confirmed any spec so I thought I would mention). It gets warm to the touch FYI.
Mac address vendor OUI is EC:71:DB "Shenzen Baichuan Digital Technology co,Ltd", per vendor Lookup.
Very laborious to get working-> when you have to resort to tools like network debugging tool "wireshark" to see if the thing is even alive at all,
The documentation is missing some key information (like the fact that factory-configuration has no default ip address, the camera is set up for DHCP and will essentially be a brick until it is connected to a DHCP server) and software is pretty horrible (LAN scan for the camera did not work at all, it never found the camera by itself... so needed to login to dhcp server and determine the IP address by external means).
I hope for your sake you receive the new firmware which as "Shockcord"'s very helpful review mentioned, has a very decent web interface - exactly what I was looking for.
I was very surprised and pleased with the quality of live video/audio from this camera! It was way better than some of the more expensive options that my neighbors used (doorbell cameras, IP cameras, etc).
The camera itself feels sturdy and durable. Metal pieces all over, significant weight, hardware seems adequate, and the mounting is well secured with 3 screws.
However, the software and interface is definitely clunky to navigate. I understand this is common with off-brand cameras and the like, but you may still find it difficult to setup/use due to the translation issues.