- Save $2.00 when you purchase 2 or more Qualifying items offered by Wasserstein Home. Enter code ARLODEAL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
3 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Security Metal Wall Mount- Adjustable Indoor/Outdoor Mount Compatible With Arlo, Arlo Pro, Arlo Pro 2 and Other Compatible Models — by Wasserstein (3 Pack, Black)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ METAL MOUNT FOR ARLO & ARLO PRO – This indoor/outdoor wall or ceiling mount is designed for use with Arlo and Arlo Pro Smart Home Security Camera System as well as other compatible cameras
- ✔ VERSATILE & STURDY CAMERA MOUNT – The mount is easily adjustable with 360-degree swivel & 90-degree tilt. Our sturdy outdoor mount is made of rust-resistant aluminum and is built-to-last
- ✔ VALUE MOUNT – The savvy shopper chooses our wall mount over the sky-high priced OEM mounts
- ✔ WASSERSTEIN SAVINGS FOR ARLO ACCESSORIES – Realize huge savings when you buy 2 or more of our Arlo Accessories - Use discount code 'ARLODEAL' at the checkout. Other Arlo & Arlo Pro Accessories include Anti-Theft Security Chain (ASIN: B07CCH1GVS), wall mounts (ASIN: B01A15ZKQC, B01I985WRK, B01A15ZKQC), magnetic mounts (ASIN: B01AFYC8FU, B01DVO1PD2), protective silicone skins for Arlo HD (ASIN: B01E7C8TWW, B01G351W70), protective silicone skins for Arlo Pro (ASIN: B01MU0WFFM, B01N5FNUJR).
- What is included in the package: 3x Camera Wall Mount, 9x Screws, 9x Wall Plugs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Security Wall Mount- Adjustable Indoor/Outdoor Mount for Arlo, Arlo Pro and Other Compatible Models by Dropcessories (3 Pack - Metal, Black)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Two things tell me they are not. 1. I’ve got rust on the bolts where the Arlo camera screws into. 2. The magnets from the Arlo camera pulls/forces onto the bolt/screws. Magnets don’t affect aluminum.
See photos attached.
This set of mounts is cast Aluminum, unlike some other mounts with plastic bodies. I installed these three mounts into the soffit under my home's eaves with basic screws. The combined weight of a mount and an Arlo is easily held by the three screws into the soffit even with no backing material or studs present.
The only other drawback (besides not really being a locking security mount) is that the adjustable directional ball friction mount can be difficult to locate precisely when tightening the friction collar. Getting the most out of your Arlos can require finely tuning the angle and field of view, and very fine adjustments are tough. Also, you'll probably have to re-adjust the mount every time you change the battery, since you'll have to unscrew the Arlo to do so.
All in all, this is a great product that does its job well, but it does have a few limitations.
I have an update now that the mount is installed. When I turn the camera Upside Down, there isn't enough room to turn the locking device on the mount. It works great when installed with camera on top, but when it is upside down, I have trouble putting the camera on another angle. Maybe down have "tabs" to lock, just turn the round part. Just a suggestion or make the threads longer. I have an overhang on my roof, that's when I had to put it upside down. Great Product
I would not recomend these for any camera mount.
1. they are basically painted primer white, the paint is flaking off especially with the turning of the thumb turn.
2. a few of the holes where the screws go from the post into the house/wall were cracked before I received them. Minor crack, but I could see it and it exaggerated when I tightened a screw into the wall board below.
2. They seem to hold tight, no slop in the post joint from the camera into the base
Final verdict will be in how they hold up over the next few months.