Consider these available items
4SDOT Security Camera WiFi Camera 1080P Wireless IP Camera with IR Night Vision Surveillance Video Camera with Motion Detection IP66 Waterproof Bullet Camera Support 128GB TF Card Indoor&Outdoor
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wi-Fi|
|Video Capture Resolution||720p|
|Alert type||Motion Only|
|Light Source Type||LED|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EASY WIFI SETUP: 3 minutes for connecting to home wifi following the included simple user guide. This outdoor wifi camera is upgraded with better wifi connection system(2.4G only). Wifi setting is a breeze even for non-tech people. Getting instant assistance please contact service email: US01@4SDOT.COM
- 720P IR NIGHT VISION:You will be surprised by the super clear image and quality video even at night. Night vision takes effect when 6 big IR LEDs switch automatically so everthing within 20 meters is clearly visible even in low light condition. Protect every inch of your house all day and night.
- SENSITIVE MOTION DECTECTION: When motion is detected, this wifi camera will push app notification, record alarm video, send email alert with taken snapshots and upload to ftp. Triggering levels, detection area and monitoring schedule are adjustable and under control, all of which deliver the peace of mind knowing that you're protected. Motion detection camera will never fails to provide alerts and warnings.
- WATERPROOF HOUSING: This bullet camera is made of aluminium case with waterproof level up to IP66, which means it is tough enogh to resist exteamly bad weather such as fierce wind, rainstorm and blizzard. More durable than the other cameras for outdoor using and also great to be placed indoor like garage, home and office. SD card (not inclued, max 64G) slot can be found inside the camera. Installation video is available online: http://www.4sdot.com/default.asp?id=4045
- PACKAGE AND WARRANTY: 4sdot wifi ip camera includes power adapter with 3-meter-long cord and one-meter network cable. We provide 30days return and 1 Year Warranty. Tech support available via Skype (4sdot Tech Support) or email (US01@4SDOT.COM). Call (+8618682178074) available at 6 PM ~ 3 AM (PST).
Featured items you may like
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
4sdot 720P HD Professional Outdoor WiFi Wireless Security Surveillance Camera
This is an outdoor professional level security camera with waterproof housing for very low power consumption and super high stability. H.264 video compression guarantee picture quality and reduce network bandwidth occupation.Supporting standard ONVIF Protocol/RTSP/Alarm Picture FTP upload/personal email sending/Remote control.
Instant Alerts: Real-time push notification
Motion Detect:4 areas optional(Sensitivity 1-100 optional)
Water Resistance: IP66 Waterproof for the toughest outdoor condition
Adapter Cable:Up to 3 meter,no need for extra outlet
Night Vision:6 PCS IR Led Lights for nearly 20 meters IR distance
Sensor type: 1/4" CMOS sensor
Video storage：Micro SD(Max 64GB)
SD Card: up to 64 GB (not included)
Video compression: H.264
Power: DC 12V
Operating Temperature: -20°~60°C
1 x Bullet security camera
1 x Charger
1 x Network Cable
1 x User Manual
1.Compatible with TF card up to 64 GB (not included):record and Playback via local Micro SD Card.We highly suggest you using high speed SD card -- class 10 or above. And format the SD card before using.
2.App compatibility:Please download CamHi app from Apple Store for Iphone and from Google Play for Android phone.Support Windows PC except for Mac.
3.The camera can only support 2.4G WIFI, 5G is not compatible.
4.Camera should be plugged in for power supply.
5.Warranty:4sdot provide 12-month warranty and friendly customer service via email:US01@4SDOT.COM.
For more detailed instructions, please refer to our official website: WWW.4SDOT.COM
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Great camera quality.
-Wireless, i.e. doesn't require LAN line to router
-Pictures and videos are reasonably clear.
-No subscription required service for storing data since you can store data on an SD card.
-Can set alarms so that videos/pictures are captured when triggered by the sensor.
-App allows livefeed.
-Can access camera via computer if desired
-Lots of various modes and features on the app and website.
-Software (App) and instructions can get confusing at times. If I were the manufacturers, I would invest in creating a more design friendly product. They could easily capture market share since it seems like the next best product are the Nest cameras. However, those are much too expensive since you need its subscription service as well to make it comparable to 4sdot.
-Would have liked them to provide a longer power cord. In retrospect, I should have measured beforehand so that I could of ordered the power extension cord sooner.
For the cost, it's a reasonable security camera to own. If purchasing, I would advise to set aside some time to learn and setup camera (2-4 hours). That being said, the contact email for help, firstname.lastname@example.org, is very useful since the staff is very friendly and prompt.
I would have rated this 5 stars but the app is a little wonky and needs to have better English for those not very well versed in installing and setting up webcams.
You can simply enter the camera's IP address into your browser on your PC/Mac at home as well to view the camera.
The motion alerts are VERY sensitive. Even a car driving by or a decorative flag waving in the wind will prompt an alert. I tried to set it up to email me each motion alert, but I couldn't figure that out.
All in all, I'm going to buy 2 more of these for other sections of the exterior of my home.
I wanted to install the camera about 36 feet from the router, but the camera didn't get a signal. So I moved it a little closer, waited for it to establish a connection and then moved it to the desired position - it works!
With IP Camera Software (free download for PC) I am able to continuously record 24/7, as well as jump to the Alarm Movement Event at any time. I can also record just the motion-detected events, if I want to. All the records are saved onto the PC and are available for viewing at any time. Also, in Alarm Event, I receive instant notifications on my phone, and when I open the app I can see what is going on and record it as well, which are both great features. I can also check and see what's happening from my phone at any time. And once again, picture quality is great.
Overall, great product, I would highly recommend.
Some of the negatives I can think of would be the view angle. Its field of view is rather narrow, so it does not cover wide area. There is no zoom, there is no focus, there is no automated pan or tilt. It's just a basic camera in waterproof case. Another negative is, there is no Power On Ethernet. This is too bad, as it is so cheap to implement.
My house is already wired for networking. But I had to run new wires. In 95F weather in Florida, this isn't easy, but got it done. So I don't have to run power cables, I bought POE adapters separately, and of course it worked just fine. The software that comes with it is rudimentary. I use it to set it up and that's it. To actually put it in service, I've set up iSpy. On website (of this product), there is a how-to on setting it up with iSpy.
Would I buy again? I already did. I'm going to add two more.