PoE Security Camera System,TIRUMIO 8CH 5MP(2.5x1080P) Wired Home Surveillance PoE NVR System with 6pcs 5MP Super HD Outdoor Cameras,IP67 Weatherproof,100ft Night Vision,Motion Detect,No Hard Drive
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
PoE Technology–Easy Set-up, Even for Beginners
Power over Ethernet
PoE is an advanced technology, which enables you to use a single network cable for both video and power transmission. So you can position your cameras anywhere without a power outlet nearby.
Camera and NVR have been matched before delivery. It will automatically detects and connects compatible IP cameras without manual process of searching and setting.
This wired camera security system can work without Internet Connection, but if you need to view the video remotely, then you need to connect the NVR to internet.
- Stunning 5MP Super HD Resolution
- Cutting-Edge H.265+ Video Compression
- Easy PoE Installation, Real Plug & Play System
- Remote Access & Motion-Triggered Alerts
- 5MP Video Output to Display Ultra Clearness
- Durable IP67 Weatherproof Cameras
Customizable Motion Detection Area
TIRUMIO security system allows you to customize the motion detection area in each camera, which helps to reduce the false alarms from raindrops, snowflake, flickering shadows, passing cars, etc. In other words, you can block out specific areas on each screen. It save your time and allows you to stay connected to all the unexpected movements at the same time.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Another advantage here is being able to run 1 cable per camera instead of video and power. Smart features in other cameras like Ring, Nest, etc, have a monthly charge and the cameras are a lot more expensive. If you want a good system at a great price, go with this system.
The picture quality during the day is high quality. The night vision camera a little less so, but still perfectly acceptable.
This thing fails on software however.
The web interface it provides is very rudimentary. A lot of configuration can't be done through it, which means I'm forced to use the head unit itself.
In addition, the web interface requires Flash to stream videos. Flash is dead, to be deprecated in most browsers, Chromium based ones for sure. This should be replaced soon, or it will simply stop working.
The NVR software is a bit clunky to navigate, although, once you set it up the first time, you shouldn't have to fiddle with it much.
Except for one pretty big problem.
The alert sensitivity settings don't work AT ALL. It has a range of 0 to 100. However, it might as well be 0 or 1 (on or off).
I've turned down to the lowest settings and still get blasted with notifications.
Pretty disappointing in that regard, as half the reason I got was to be able to alert for motion in specific areas. You can select areas to monitor, but it seems like the software doesn't really respect those regions. Anything it sees, it alerts on.
Oh well, you get what you pay for.
1. picture quality is somewhat at or below average for the price range
1. recording frame rate is 15fps which makes fast moving objects jumpy.
2. the included cables with the system are Copper Clad Aluminum/Copper Clad Alloy (CCA) construction. so i had to buy an outdoor weather resistant CAT6 reel with pure bare copper core.
3. customer service does not exist. the only way to communicate with the seller is through a Hotmail email account that does NOT reply.
4. if you try to access the system interface by using it's designated IP address you will get an error code with no explanation or manual to follow as shown in the provided snapshot (the manual is utterly useless).
5. the company does not have its own mobile app but rather recommend generic ones that does a poor job and access your phone unrelated resources such as contacts, camera, location,.. etc
i wish i had purchased American made product instead of profiting junk manufacturers. such a waste of money, efforts and time.