|Item Weight||9.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
|Item model number||EPC_LEG_506|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
SecurityIng 3 Modes Waterproof 500Lm Headlamp LB-XL T6 LED Zoomable Adjustable Focus Headlight for Outdoor Hiking, Riding, Camping
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Super Bright Bike Headlamp - Output bright can come to 500 lumens (Maximum). Powered by 4 x 1.5V AA batteries(Not Included)
- 3 Modes Available - Intelligent circuit control, single button on the back of the lamp cycles through multiple settings(full beam - low beam - strobe mode)
- Zoom Adjustable Headlamp - Stretch out or draw back the headlamp, the beam can be focused to a square light or spread out.
- 90 Degrees Adjustable - Adjustable base is provided for headlamp to rotate 90 degrees, with back and forth inclination.
- Waterproof Design & Sturdy and durable- Anodized aluminum with glass lens, waterproof and weather resistant. Perfect item for outdoor sports, such as camping, traveling, hiking, cycling, searching.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Brand: SecurityIng - Explore The Unknown
SecurityIng LED Headlamp adopts cree XM-L T6 leds, its output brightness can come to 500lm. With zoomable function which allows the beam focus to be adjusted. The internal wiring adopts high efficient booster circuit. This headlight has wide working voltage, and it has three modes, strong, normal and strobe. The headlight is also with waterproof design.
- Output bright can come to max 500 lumens, powered by 4 x 1.5V AA batteries (Not Included)
- Zoomable: Beam focus is adjustable.
- Internal Wiring: High efficient booster circuit.
- Wide working voltage range.
- Perfect headlamp fits for outdoor activities, such as camping, traveling, hiking, etc.
- Color: Black + Blue
- Light Color: White
- Shell Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Lens Type: Glass Lens
- Headband: Elastic
- Reflector Type: Aluminum Textured
- Switch Placement: Side of the battery pack
- Switch Type: Clicky
- 3 Modes: Strong / Normal / Strobe ( Intelligent circuit control)
- Visible Distance: 150m
- Anti-drop Height: 1.5m
- Waterproof: Yes IP-X6
- Zoomable: Beam focus is adjustable
- Chip Type: LB-XL T6
- Quantity: 1
- Luminous Flux: 500lm
- Lifespan: 100,000 hours
- Lighting Source: LED
- Light Source Color: 6500K
- Lighting Intensity: 3000cd
- Battery: 4 x 1.5V AA batteries(Not Included)
- Runtime: 3~4 hours
- Working voltage: 3.7V~4.2V
- Max. output: 10W, 1.2A
Bicycle Light Dimensions:
- Diameter: 40mm / 1.6in
- Length: 50mm / 1.97in
Package Weight: 260g/9.2oz
1 x LED Headlamp
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are handy gadgets when you don't have someone to hold a flashlight for you. I use mine when I clean the leaves out of my gutters (which is usually at night). I also use it to vacuum as my vacuum cleaner does not have a great light on it. Beats turning on all the lights in the house. If you have to crawl under your vehicle or work in a tight spot, this is a priceless item. They just need to perfect the wiring. I like my hair and can't imagine getting though an experience like that!
Having said that, the light is handy enough for when I'm putzing around in the basement like changing a furnace filter, resetting the circuit breakers, etc. I recently used it as an assist lighting for 2 hours straight, in 10 degree Fahrenheit weather, with Rayovac alkaline batteries. I was surprised that the light intensity was lacking and I relied more on the 13 watt CFL than I expected. Even when focused, there simply was not sufficient light on the work area (snowblower engine work).
Also, I'm not sure why the plastic housing around the LED came loose. It bounced around inside until--abiding by one of Murphy's laws--I fixed it by gluing it back into place with modeling cement.
All in all, this is an functional trinket for the 13 clams that I paid for it.
Update February 3, 2014: This light was great...until it wasn't. Something fried on the circuitry upon which the "bulb" was mounted and it went from awesomely bright to uselessly dim and would not go back to its original brilliance. "Uhhh...didja try changin' the batteries? Weak batteries'll make the light seem dim. Try puttin' in some new batteries! That's MY take on it!" Yup. That did occur to me. It wasn't the batteries. There were burnt corners on the bulb mount. Super bummed. When it was working, this light was the greatest. Probably had less than 15 hours of actual use on this thing, and I wasn't dropping it or tossing it around. A light like that needs to be sturdy enough to withstand normal use for more that 15 hours. I have a flashlight from my long-deceased great Uncle Ray's tool box that still works. Isn't anything made in America anymore? Just disappointed at how this turned out.
Most recent customer reviews
Not a good deal at any price.