- Purchase 2 or more Sedhoom Food Chopper offered by SedhoomDirect and get 1 of them free. Enter code ADK6MZS5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Sedhoom Multi-Function Food Spiralizer offered by SedhoomDirect. Enter code QM54GW8M at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Sedhoom Universal Food Spiralizer offered by SedhoomDirect. Enter code OPA2RXW7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Sedhoom Milk Frother offered by SedhoomDirect. Enter code PQJA7A3V at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Manual Food Chopper 5 Blades 1000 ml,Sedhoom Powerful Easy Pull Upgraded Hand Held Vegetable Onion Chopper/Food Processor/Blender
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY: Five sharp blades, perfect for chopping vegetables, dicing fruits, blending boneless meat and more. 1000 ml capacity, quite enough for kitchen use, travel and camping.
- SAFE TO USE: Made of high quality food-grade materials. BPA free. No hazard for your health. The lid will be safely locked to the bow while you pulling the cord.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Blades, bowl and storage lid are top-rank dishwasher safe. They can be disassembled easily for quick clean. The blades are sharp. Please be careful.
- CONVENIENT GADGET: Make food preparation funny and easy. Just pull the cord few times to chop/mince/blend your ingredients.
- GUARANTEE: We stand behind our products 100% with a 12-MONTH warranty. Please note that we cannot guarantee any foods you choose can be chopped, minced or blended. Don’t worry. we do offer a 30-DAY money-back guarantee on all orders to allow you to test the suitability of our product. Feel free to contact us if you have any issues with the product. Please refer the User Manual before use.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please clean the food chopper after using it. Do NOT let the blade dip into the water for long time. In order to avoid rusting, please keep it dry after you clean the chopper. Tips: a) add some peanut oil will help you clean the food chopper more thoroughly if got colored by vegetable juice. b) pull the cord will help you drain off the water inside the lid after you wash it.
1) For better opeartion, please do not filling the chopper.
2) NOT apply to microwave or any kinds of ovens.
3) The blades are very sharp. Please be careful and keep it away from children.
1 x Hand Held Chopper Main Unit with a blade holder
1 x Blender
1 x Lid
1 x User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I started making my dogs beef stew add to their crunchy food. After cutting carrots and potatoes into super tiny pieces (because my picky dogs will typically leave the peas and carrots if they are too large), it was over an hour later and my hands hurt like you would not believe. That was after cutting three potatoes and a half bag of the small carrots.
I decided to buy this food chopper. I was skeptical at first because of the string that you pull to get it to chop. I was not sure how that would work, how easy it was to use, how well it chopped, how well made the product was and whether it would eventually crap out on me.
Well...THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST KITCHEN GADGET. You know, you buy stuff that you sometimes don't use and you buy stuff that you feel like you wasted money on. Not with this!!! Every time I use it, I am so thankful that I bought it. It is one of those rare purchases that you just keep telling yourself how wonderful it is.
I now make larger pots of stew for the dogs. I chop a whole bag of small carrots and five potatoes. This is about double what I was doing when I was cutting by hand (remember, half of this amount took me over an hour to cut super small). Now I chop double the amount in literally 10-15 minutes. The carrots I cut in half before adding them to the chopper. I cut the potatoes in about the same size pieces. The cutting part takes longer than the chopping part. And then, cleaning...Ha - super easy. The first time I used it, I though it was stained orange from the carrots and was a little disappointed. As soon as I put some soapy water on it, voila - it was sparkling clean. Pictures show the size of my chunks and the result. The more times you pull the string, the smaller the pieces get. So, if you only pull it two or three times, they will be larger. I pull the string about five, six or seven times to get them super small for the finicky dogs.
NOTE: The instructions warn that the blades are sharp. While I was reading this, I thought...duh - they are blades!!!! Guess what? I cut myself pretty badly while looking at the blade and seeing where to put it to work. HUGE TIP: Put the blade into the cup - NOT THE LID. If fits in both parts because it has to attach to the top and bottom in order to work. LET ME REPEAT...PUT THE BLADE INTO THE CUP, add the veggies, and then position the top so that it attaches to the blade. Once I did it correctly, I felt like a dufus.
This product was so great that I bought four more to give away as Christmas presents. I also bought one for a friend as a housewarming gift when she bought a house. You can't beat the price of the product and for it being such a great tool.
Most recent customer reviews
Easy to clean and lightweight as well.Read more