- File Size: 2035 KB
- Print Length: 312 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1771433205
- Publisher: CCB Publishing; 1 edition (May 11, 2017)
- Publication Date: May 11, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07147H68D
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#276,939 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #377 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Mental Health > Mental Illness
- #1103 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Pathologies
- #1361 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
|Print List Price:||$23.95|
Save $13.96 (58%)
Seduced by Consciousness: A Life with The Three Principles Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I just finished the last page a minute before writing this. I want to write a proper review but am short on time. I'll at least jot down some thoughts.
- Great complement to "Somebody Should Have Told Us" - the pair is an amazing conversation about the 3ps
- Some really deep insights into the principles - often unfolding in conversations with clients. You can see his development over the years and the power of life spent closely working with others and himself, having insights together with clients.
- Fascinating therapy sessions - thought this might suck as I generally find case study books boring but the Q&A is rendered really well and the "punch lines" tying the session back to the principles were incisive
- Kudos for the respect shown for clients - he turns over the book over to them a few times so they can "speak" in their own words and their insights were really amazing
- He's honest about his own foibles and isn't afraid to make himself look foolish
- Minor quibble at times I felt he went on a bit - felt close to intellectualizing, but he puts that to rest again with some real wisdom
- He reveals a big dark personal secret and this was courageous as it could potentially turn people off but it's well done and I can easily see myself in his shoes
- His own therapy session (about this big dark personal secret) with George Pranksy near the end of the book is awesome and George comes across as totally boss and wise
Will definitely be reading this again.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Mental Health > Mental Illness
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Pathologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Personal Transformation