- Paperback: 174 pages
- Publisher: Baker Pub Group; Softcover Ed edition (May 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0801057590
- ISBN-13: 978-0801057595
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 5.8 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #604,878 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Seducing America: Is Gambling a Good Bet? Softcover Ed Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Throughout the book Rogers maintains a level-headed tone, one that is in no way sensationalistic. He is also fair in evaluating the arguments of proponents of legalized gambling, and his criticisms of them are well reasoned.