|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $8.00 (62%)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Santa: A spicy Christmas Story from the Passion Patrol - Police Detective Fiction Books With a Strong Female Protagonist Romance (Seduction) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- "Emma Calin artfully unravels a tense tale of crime and passion. Dedicated police woman, Paula Middleton unexpectedly finds Max and a love that seems too good to be true. Great action, both on the streets and in the bedroom. You will love this feel-good story any time of year, but especially at Christmas." Anneli purchase, Canada
- "A wonderful Christmas Story which leaves you stunned." Rosemary Hughes, Australia.
- "A steamy romance that will leave you sighing this holiday season." Marta Cervantes, USA.
From the Author
·Just so you know, this book containsscenes of explicit sex between consenting adults
·Why not try out one of my books forfree? Visit my website for your download, cut and paste this URL:emmacalin.com/free-book-sign-up
- Publication date : December 1, 2017
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 147 pages
- ASIN : B0783RL14W
- File size : 7271 KB
- Publisher : Gallo-Romano Media; 13th edition (December 1, 2017)
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Language: : English
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #866,923 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received an ARC of this story from the author in exchange for my honest review of it.
The plot is clearly informed by a deep knowledge of how the police works in a difficult area such as Brixton, and, as promised on the book's blurb, it's full of suspense and hot sex. The author's pace is perfect, you find yourself plunged into Paula and Max's world, rooting for them. And cherry on the cake, it's a morality tale perfect for Christmas.
No question, this is the time to read the book though it is undoubtedly a good year-round yarn.
I loved the coppers' patter (salty language and all. Is it weird that I saw Philip Glenister in my head when I pictured Jack Miller? Awesome). I loved the pace. I loved Max & Paula - that they were older, a bit battered, but not broken. Loved the ending - sharp that!
I just loved it.
Top reviews from other countries
The story: A woman cop comes across a situation of exploited employees and tries her utmost to do everything to gain their freedom. In the process, she encounters the CEO of one of the businesses that the mafia employment agency have forced to use the exploited workers, and they bond on a romantic relationship level.