Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Seductive Secrets (Secrets of the Heart Book 2) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- RONE AWARD Finalist - This is a mystery and love story rolled into one. With two dynamic and determined characters, readers are treated to some very fun dialogue and a lot of sexual tension. - InD'tale Magazine
- I have read many of Elizabeth's books but I think she has really outdone herself on Seductive Secrets and is by far my favorite, along with Highland Secrets, of any of her books. This story is so creative and original and you can't help but fall in love with her wonderful characters - Amazon Review
- This is a fun story to see what happens to Willow and Conrad. The twists and turns and the schemes afoot will make you turn every page until the end. - GoodReads Review
- Elizabeth Rose has once again worked her magic in Seductive Secrets, the second offering in her Secrets of the Heart series. I thoroughly enjoyed the first book, Highland Secrets, and this one is just as delightful. - BookBub Review
- I loved reading this series about the daughter of one of the Triplet Bastards of the crown. Willow used her talent of flattery, being outspoken and she was very beautiful. I loved this novel in the Secrets if the heart series. It is a must read. - Amazon Review
- Elizabeth Rose has written a great story about duty, honor and love. This story was so good that I nearly read the whole thing in one setting. I could not put it down. I would recommend it to anyone. - Amazon Review
- I really enjoyed this book about Willow. She is so spoiled but underneath you knew there was more substance to her and it took Conrad to bring to the surface. I look forward to book 3. - Amazon Review
- A creative and unpredictable story and a range of wonderful characters keep you turning pages right up to the end to see what happens next, or at least what Willow will do next. Conrad and Willow are great together and opposite each other. There is mystery when a series of thefts occur in the castle, a tournament with brides as prizes, and Conrad's younger sister who needs a friend (maybe Willow). This series just gets better. I look forward to the next book. I recommend this one and the series. - BookBub Review
From the Author
Many readers have asked for a reading list of my books/series. With so many books and series and more coming every day, I would like to share the list with you. I have published close to 100 books, and can't list them all, but here is a list of my series.This is in chronological order: (Each book can be read as a standalone.)
- Greek Myth Fantasy Series
- The Barons of the Cinque Ports
- Tangled Tales Series
- Elemental Magick Series
- Legacy of the Blade Series
- Daughters of the Dagger Series
- MadMan MacKeefe Series
- Legendary Bastards of the Crown Series
- Seasons of Fortitude Series
- Second in Command Series
- Holiday Knights Series
- A Look Behind the Series
- Secrets of the Heart Series
- The Highland Chronicles Series
- Pirate Lord Series
- Cowboys of the Old West Series
- Bad Boys of Sweetwater: Tarnished Saints Series
- Working Man Series
- Once Upon a Rhyme Series
- Sweet Nothings Series
- Dark Encounters Series
So you won't miss another book, sale, or announcement, please subscribe to my newsletter at bit.ly/3aK66i2
- ASIN : B07FB2H3FQ
- Publisher : RoseScribe Media Inc. (September 26, 2018)
- Publication date : September 26, 2018
- Language : English
- File size : 3427 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 212 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #173,459 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Seductive Secrets is the second book in Elizabeth Rose’s Secrets of the Heart series.
The story of Lady Willow Douglas and Sir Conrad Lochwood is an interesting and sometimes humorous love story. These two have known each other since childhood. They are not, at the beginning of the story’ particularly fond of each other. Conrad, at the request of her father, does his best to keep her away from the men gathered for a festival and tournament and out of trouble. She is not happy about his guarding her and gives him the slip every chance she gets. They are both quite determined to fight their growing attraction for each other. This one looks like a long, uphill climb to HEA.
A creative and unpredictable story and a range of wonderful characters keep you turning pages right up to the end to see what happens next, or at least what Willow will do next. Conrad and Willow are great together and opposite each other. There is mystery when a series of thefts occur in the castle, a tournament with brides as prizes, and Conrad’s younger sister who needs a friend (maybe Willow). This series just gets better. I look forward to the next book. I recommend this one and the series.
With a faked indisposition, she thinks she'll be able to have the freedom to stay and take advantage of all the activities planned for the following few days. There's no way her father is leaving his willful, boy crazy daughter alone at the castle with so many strangers in attendance and all the drinking and dancing planned! So he lands on the plan of leaving his former squire, whom he'd trained and treated as a son, to watch over his daughter. Willow can't believe her father would do such a terrible thing to her.
You won't want to miss the fun, funny, and sometimes scary antics that Willow comes up with. A great light summer read that is well worth the time. Enjoy!!
When a gem is stolen from a visiting earl, she wants to put her powers to work to find the ruby. Of course Conrad dogs her every step. He had been a pain when she knew him as a child and nothing has seemed to change.
This is a fun story to see what happens to Willow and Conrad. The twists and turns and the schemes afoot will make you turn every page until the end.
Willow is the daughter of Reed and she is also a member follower of the secret hearts. The queen gives the girls the hearts broaches and Imanie teaches them the ways of the heart group before she passes away.
Willow is headstrong and stubborn. She has a gift of making anyone do what she wants with the power of persuasion.
When her father Rook, comes to take the girls to see Fia, cousin to Willow, after the birth of her daughter, Willow is not wanting to leave the festival that is going to take place at the castle of her foster family. She is really upset when Rook sets her old nemisis, Conrad, to be her guardian while she is at the castle without her cousins.
Will they be able to ever get along? no spoilers! you have to read it to find out. :) you won't be sorry to read this second book in the Secrets of the Heart Series.
Can be read as a stand alone novel
Willow, a fun loving, flirty young lady wishes to stay at her guardians castle while her 2 cousins are escorted back home by her father, for the birth of her cousins first child.
Willow's father hires Conrad, to look out for Willow while she attends festivities in exchange for Willows mother to take in Conrad's sister Hazel.
Willow remembers Conrad as a skinny, unattractive boy who tormented her.
But now Conrad is a handsome knight , who is there to protect her from all the other men. But who will protector her from Conrad.