See It with a Small Telescope: 101 Cosmic Wonders Including Planets, Moons, Comets, Galaxies, Nebulae, Star Clusters and More 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- In this edition, page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Create digital flashcards instantly
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
- ASIN : B076MRS96B
- Publisher : Ulysses Press; 1st edition (December 26, 2017)
- Publication date : December 26, 2017
- Language : English
- File size : 37328 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 254 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,022,636 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The other way this book sets the reader up for success is information on how to read and use star charts (the night sky is moving – charts in a book are not) and some basic terminology to someone new to the field can communicate with others. Most appreciated is the magnitude scale, so people new to viewing won’t become frustrated trying to view something beyond the capability of your own small telescope. This book has everything needed to get started using a small telescope.