- The Domino Project: Designed for organizations big and small, the ideas in The Domino Project will change things for the better.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
See You at the Top: 25th Anniversary Edition Hardcover – June 30, 2000
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Discover what to read next through the Amazon Book Review. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Inside Flap
For more than three decades, Zig Ziglar traveled the world delivering powerful self-improvement messages. His ability to encourage, uplift, and inspire audiences made him one of the great motivators of the age.
His groundbreaking book See You at the Top, revised in 2000, remains an authentic American classic, explaining step by step his time-tested formula for individual development and personal success. See You at the Top, which has been translated into more than a dozen languages, is widely used by corporations, schools, government agencies, and correctional institutions-wherever motivation and self-improvement are major goals.
Ziglar, who was firmly committed to his Christian faith, exemplified integrity, loyalty, and high personal character in his life and teachings. The importance of these traits and the value and development of a healthy self-image and personal goals are the cornerstones of this guide. This deeply moving book offers a compelling case for Ziglar's basic premise: You will have everything you want in life if you help others.
Ziglar is the author of fifteen other books, including Steps to the Top, Confessions of a Happy Christian, and Dear Family, available from Pelican. The beloved author passed away in 2012.
"Zig Ziglar [was] not only a personal friend of mine but a friend of Mary Kay, Inc. for over 35 years. Over the years, his tremendous ability to inspire and challenge . . . motivated many. . . . His enthusiasm [was] contagious, and those who [knew] him are always blessed."
-Mary Kay Ash, Mary Kay, Inc.
"See You at the Top is the very best book on life and motivation I have ever read."
-Lou Holtz, former head coach, University of South Carolina and Notre Dame University
"Zig Ziglar's optimism will be a legacy that will forever impact our history."
-Paul Harvey, Paul Harvey News and Comment
"When I first heard Zig, my lecture career was limited to drug abuse prevention. My message was angry, punitive, and unforgiving because I had lost a daughter to LSD. Zig's hopeful, loving, and forgiving words quickly persuaded me to change."
-Art Linkletter, author, Kids Say the Darndest Things!
"Zig Ziglar is one of my heroes. His message of opportunity through optimism, preparation, and hard work has been a constant personal principle throughout my career from the gridirons of pro football to the halls of Congress and beyond."
-Jack Kemp, former NFL quarterback and congressman
From the Back Cover
"Thank you for working so hard to teach those in leadership positions how to lead with integrity. Our children are in desperate need of positive role models and influences in their lives."
-Barbara Bush, former First Lady
"I have learned much from reading [this book] and, of course, feel its strong motivational quality. It is unusual and different and is bound to do a lot for any person who reads and applies its principles."
-Norman Vincent Peale, founder, Guideposts magazine, and author, The Power of Positive Thinking
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The premise is simple: We all hold the keys to our own success, and we deserve it. It is not accidental but deliberate and takes hard work.
1) Success starts with self-image because you are the only one who can make that possible. Before you convince anyone else, you have to convince yourself.
2) Successful people are ¡°Good Finders¡±; they look for the good in other people. ¡°You can have anything in your life, if you help others get what they want¡±. (page 57)
3) No goals = no game. Activity is not accomplishment. Don¡¯t be a wandering generality. Goals should be big, long range, daily and specific.
4) Unlimited possibilities. Records were meant to be broken. Until Roger Bannister ran the four-minute mile, most thought it was physically impossible. After his achievement, people broke the record constantly.
5) Work as a team. There is a limit to what you can accomplish by yourself. Example: Geese fly 72% farther by flying together.
6) Attitude is everything. It determines the outcome. While you cannot control the environment, you (and only you) can control your attitude. The pessimist says. ¡°I will believe it when I see it.¡± The optimist says, ¡°I will see it when I believe it.¡± (page 206)
7) Create good habits because habits define our lives. Example: The average teenage student watches 17,000 hours of television before they graduate high school.
8) Successful people enjoy their work.
9) Keep going. "The price of success is less than the price of failure". (page 33)
gold nugget I didn't pickup the last time I read it.
Zig Ziglar use to sell cookware door to door. And his knowledge and techniques he shares in this book are not rehashed from hearsay but from actual experiences of his climb to the top. If you want to keep climbing to the top(in wealth, health, and happiness)this book is a must read!! By the way, in life, there's always another step to take to get to the top of the mountain in our journey of life. This book can help you get there.
My 3 main takeaways are
1) Are you kicking your cat?
If you are having a bad day, you are probably taking it out on someone or something else. Everyone has problems, and sometime we have to look a little deeper to find out why.
2) If you want to improve your life, improve your vision
Try to find something good in everything and everyone.
3) Get Motivated Regularly
Motivation is like taking a shower. It wears off, so to stay motivated, we need to be constantly and regularly be motivativated. Hang around the right people, keep learning, keep doing the right things.
A wonderful book to pick you up and keep you motivated.
Investor | Author | Entrepreneur
1. Establish a healthy self-image: Image improves = performance improves
2. Build a good relationship with others: Always find ??Good?? in others
3. Set your goals: The only way to get to the top is to have a meaningful goal
4. Have a positive life attitude: React positively to negative situations
5. Work ?V Act now: Start your work to achieve the goals
6. Desire: Take whatever ability you have in whatever you are doing and utilize it to the maximum
Comments for book
1. Good self-help and practical book
It is a very good self-help book which helps you to build up a right mental attitude towards your life and your way of thinking. Those philosophies can be applied in the real world. For examples, no matter how the situation is, you attitude should be good all the time.
2. Easy to understand ?V by using examples and interesting stories
The formula to go to the top is easy to understand and very practical, for example, it suggests you to set your goals. Your goals should be big, long-range, daily and specific. It teaches you by illustrating how to set and what should it be very clearly.
3. Special way of problem solving - Strong faith in God and praying
Zig Ziglar is a Christian. His sharing of how to solve the difficulties by trusting and praying to the God is interesting. His past experience is one of the resources and problem solving method to the reader.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is one of Zig’s greatest seminars that has been captured live and now presented as an...Read more