Kokedama soil (1kg)
|Price:||$16.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Engineered from natural products to retain moisture and supply nutrients.
- Each kg makes approximately two 3" kokedama
- Comes with instructions, ideas, and suggested plant list.
- Fun and unusual gardening activity for cold or rainy weather.
- Works well with a variety of common and unusual plants.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Kokedama is the ancient Japanese art of making spherical plantings that hang from a veranda or ceiling, or are thoughtfully set in in a rock garden or display dish.
Perfect for small, bright areas, where counter-space is limited.
Our kokedama soil is made to suit the specific requirements of this ancient art. It forms easily, holds its shape, retains moisture and is rich in nutrients. Our unique process produces a well-forming soil media that is over 75% organic matter, perfect for forest-adapted moss.
Add water and gradually knead until the desired constancy is achieved. Form into the desired shape. Each kg makes two 3" diameter spheres.
Our kokedama soil does not include moss, plants, or string.