Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Seeds of Destruction: The Hidden Agenda of Genetic Manipulation Paperback – November 20, 2007
ITPro.TV Video Training
Take advantage of IT courses online anywhere, anytime with ITPro.TV. Learn more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
If you want to learn why biotech corporations insist on spreading GMO seeds around the World you should read this carefully researched book. You will learn how these corporations want to achieve control over all mankind, and why we must resist... --Marijan Jost, Professor of Genetics, Krizevci, Croatia
The book reads like a murder mystery of an incredible dimension, in which four giant Anglo-American agribusiness conglomerates have no hesitation to use GMO to gain control over our very means of subsistence... --Anton Moser, Professor of Biotechnology, Graz, Austria
About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
I have purchased literally thousands of dollars worth of books from Amazon.com alone and I find this book, Seeds of Destruction, is THE most important book I have come across.
I haven't read the entire book yet, but from what I have read so far (especially the chapter on Argentina), this is one of THE most important and timely books of the past 100 years and this new century.
There are only a few books that are worth their weight in gold and this book by F. William Engdahl is one of them. This work will be remembered as a "signature service" to humanity (a term used in the intelligence world to denote exceptional work).
What a priceless work of research and documentation (some 17 years of hard research) into the heart of absolute Evil that is masquerading behind this GMO movement--the veritable cancer that is metastasizing upon the Earth body--and that has been behind the so-called eugenics movement since 1913. But this book is much more than GMO. It is about the people behind the GMO and eugenics movement and why they are doing what they are doing.
If you really care about your children, your family, and the survival of the human race and of planet earth, then you must first buy and read this book, and then buy 10 more copies as I did and give them to all your friends and family members.
Tell them that this book might save their lives.
I have said this many times, "Knowledge is only a seed, only illumined action produces fruits!' This book is that vital seed without which we are looking toward to some really dire eventualities.
Every person who cares about where their food comes from,truth in labeling, nutrition, health and affordable access to food supplies NEEDS to know this information. Is there a more important issue? What is more important than water, air and food ? The political agenda of food control, so well explained in this book, is more than a little chilling.
Seeds of Destruction should be read widely and it's information talked about by everyone. As a mother trying to feed my family healthy, nutritious meals everyday, this information is invaluable. Thank you Mr. Engdahl for this well written book! Maybe I'll read it to my children at night so they'll grow up knowing who the boogie men are!
Lori "The Rogue Reader Mom" Arizona
The book lists the dangers of eating GMOs:
1) NEW TOXINS CREATED: Toxins are unintentionally created when new genes are introduced into a plant's cells. (page 6)
2) SMALLER SIZE IF THOSE WHO EAT GMOs: In a study in which rats were fed GMO potatoes, they were found to have smaller body size, smaller liver and heart sizes, and smaller brain sizes! (p. 23)
3) UNPREDICTABILITY: A given DNA molecule may be stable in a test tube, but can become unstable in living organisms, interacting in extremely non-linear and complex ways. (p. 156) Biologist Dr. Mae-Wan Ho stressed, "Entirely new genes and combinations of genes are made in the laboratory and inserted into the genomes of organisms to make GMOs. Contrary to what you are told by pro-GMO scientists, the process is not at all precise. It is uncontrollable and unreliable, and typically ends up damaging and scrambing the host genome, with entirely unpredictable consequences." (p. 159)
4) BAD HEALTH OR DEATH WHEN EATING A LOT OF GMOs: Glockner, a university trained farmer, was shocked to find his cattle having gluey-white feces and violent diarrhea after he increased the dosage to a diet of pure GMO corn! Their milk contained blood, and some cows stopped producing milk. Five calves died! Glockner ultimately lost almost his entire herd of 70 cows! (p. 231)
5) INFANT DEATH: In 2006, a story in a respected London newspaper, The Independent, carried a story called, "Unborn Babies Could be Harmed by GMOs.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A must read! Should be obligatory reading material for even have the right to be vote or atleast for career politicians.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Good book! I just wish that Global Research Publishers made hardcover copies of their books.Published 2 months ago by Martin
scary how the 1% have set out and almost conquered the people of the America's. treason with the Nazi's. Standard oil and the rockefellers what filth they arePublished 5 months ago by the farmer aaron
This book contributes to an in-depth understanding of behavior and practices by those in power that have very serious and dangerous consequences for humanity. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Luis
Scary information, everyone should read it. Great insight into our country's criminal history.Published 10 months ago by jac
It is all in this book. It will change your perception on how things tick behind world politics and behind the curtains where a select group dictates on to the complete destruction... Read morePublished 11 months ago by frank kerssens
If this is true, it's eyebrow raising. If it isn't, it's still interesting to read. The man who wrote the book is remarkably intelligent which is what makes it interesting... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Angel