Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Early Frosty Pea Seeds, 50 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds
|Price:||$5.99 ($0.12 / count) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Plant or Animal Product Type||Vegetable|
|Brand||Isla's garden seeds|
|Material Feature||GMO Free, Heirloom|
|Special Feature||Cold Hardy, Early Producer|
|Expected Blooming Period||Spring|
|Item Weight||0.25 Ounces|
|Sunlight Exposure||Full Sun|
|Unit Count||50 count|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This is an improved version of Little Marvel that is popular and high quality! Vines don't require staking and produce great yields of 4” pods.
- Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
- Annual. 63 days. 24-36" height. 2-4" spacing. Produces 3-4" shelling pods.
- Latin Name: Pisum sativum Type: Open Pollinated, Cool Season|Warm Season
- Hardiness Zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Because peas thrive in cool weather and do not transplant well, they should be planted outside 4-6 weeks before the last frost or when the average soil temperature reaches at least 40 degrees F. If planting later, remember that most peas won't tolerate weather above 75 degrees F. If planting peas in your soil for the first time, keep in mind that a powder inoculant of beneficial bacteria should coat the seeds. Plant the peas 2" apart and 2" deep in light soil and full sun; plant in double rows 6-8" apart to allow for a trellis. For an early spring crop, plant in the same manner in the fall. Peas do not do well when planted near onions or garlic. All our seeds are Home Grown in the USA - Isla's Garden