SeeedStudio - Blink(1) Mk2 - Super Status Light - Connect Data Source - DIY Maker Open Source BOOOLE
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1) BOOOLE INC. researches and develops electronic products and open source hardware with the aim of promoting MAKER SPACE and DIY practice. It makes you believe innovation and invention are no more exclusive to scientific research institutes.
- 2) We are newcomer on Amazon,but we are seasoned on Open Source Hardware.
- 3) Please kindly give us a chance,you are ensured the best experience of buying from us.
- 4) Any issue please feel free to contact us by Amazon Message, BoooleTech(at)yahoo.com, or visit Booole.com for more information.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
BLINK(1), THE WORLD'S BEST INDICATOR LIGHT
blink(1) mk2 is an updated version of the blink(1) super status light. The original blink(1) made it easy to connect any data source in the cloud or on your computer to a full-color RGB LED so you can know what's happening without checking any windows, going to any websites or typing any commands. blink(1) mk2 maintains backward-compatibility while adding better functionality and great new features.
blink(1) is a super status light: it packs three dimensions of information (color, brightness and pattern) into a single tiny package that fits into any USB port on nearly every device. It makes it incredibly easy to connect any data source in the cloud or on your computer to a full-color RGB LED so you can know what's happening without checking any windows, going to any websites or typing any commands.
We designed blink(1) in the spirit of our favorite old school Unix tools and we tried hard to make it simple, flexible, and robust.
With our Blink1Control application, you can have blink(1) flash when packages are delivered, when you get new mail, when a meeting is about to happen, or anything else that?IFTTT?can do.
BLINK(1) AT HOME
Get things done without having your face buried in the computer. If you're expecting a call and don't want to make noise, blink(1) can help.
BLINK(1) ON THE GO
BLINK(1) AT WORK
Ever wanted a physical "Busy" indicator for your cubicle or office? With blink(1) and a USB extension cable, you can let your coworkers know when you really can't be interrupted.
CROSS PLATFORM EVERYWHERE
blink(1) is a USB HID device, so no special drivers are needed, just applications. We provide apps for Mac OS X, Windows, GNU/Linux, and embedded Linuxes like those used on Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Arduino Yun, and OpenWrt.
WHAT'S WITH THE NAME?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|